Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2006-03-12, 10:28 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "No flaming outside the flame forum,..."
That's not flaming. He's just getting angry with you, as most people usually do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-03-12, 01:36 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "No flaming outside the flame forum,..."
i see. so you can say rude things to other ppl 99.99% of the time and i can't say anything about it eh? sounds like the mod is abusing his power
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sciencekid is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensciencekid is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sciencekid

Posted 2006-03-12, 01:59 PM in reply to sciencekid's post starting "i see. so you can say rude things to..."
Go write a poem about it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2006-03-12, 02:17 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Go write a poem about it."
lol!

that made me laugh
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-03-12, 02:21 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Go write a poem about it."
I don't waste my talent on a turd like him

Last edited by sciencekid; 2006-03-13 at 12:28 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sciencekid is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensciencekid is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sciencekid

Posted 2006-03-12, 03:55 PM in reply to sciencekid's post starting "I don't waste my talent on a turd like..."
sciencekid said:
I don't waste my talent like a turd like him
Shouldn't that be "on a turd like him"?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-03-13, 12:22 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Shouldn't that be "on a turd like..."
so i was typing fast... yes jessifer, it's supposed to say: "I don't waste my talent on a turd like him"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

sciencekid

Posted 2006-03-13, 04:37 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Shouldn't that be "on a turd like..."
Jessifer said:
Shouldn't that be "on a turd like me"?

Wow, you just have to make everything about you don't you. It's all about Jess, ALL the time!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Mmm. Sarcasm.
Posted 2006-03-13, 05:47 PM in reply to khwiii's post starting "Wow, you just have to make everything..."
Yes. Yes, it is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-03-13, 07:58 PM in reply to Jessifer's post "Mmm. Sarcasm."
Jessifer phone home.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-03-13, 07:59 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Jessifer phone home."
It's her uterus. It must go.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-03-13, 08:11 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Jessifer phone home."
I can't. I'm using up the phone line to be on the internet.

And someone seems to have a unhealthy fascination with my uterus, and it's not me for a change.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2006-03-13, 08:16 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I can't. I'm using up the phone line to..."
Jessifer needs Vonage!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-03-13, 10:33 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Jessifer needs Vonage!"
Why say unhealthy? Say ...overly healthy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-03-13, 10:53 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I can't. I'm using up the phone line to..."
Why say fascination? Say... obsession.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-03-13, 11:41 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Why say fascination? Say... obsession."
Uterus ...*licks lips*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood