Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

hah found my old guild page
Posted 2006-03-10, 05:50 PM
and it looks like crap :P
http://216.109.125.130/search/cache?...icp=1&.intl=us
now I really want to play UO again damnit. Penguin hook me up with my UO fix.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-03-12, 01:22 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "hah found my old guild page"
HAHA that's like worse than the average myspace.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2006-03-12, 02:45 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "hah found my old guild page"
You fucking rock at HTML.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2006-03-12, 02:58 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "You fucking rock at HTML."
Yea I was just googling names of characters I have played in the past, and my UO character made a bit of a name for himself before my days at Zelaron if I remember correctly. Emperor Darkluke was the name I used back in UO and I was the most powerful playerkiller on the shards I played. I actually got the name Darkluke from when I played Jedi Knight: Dark Forces 2 deathmatches, and was a 'cogger' in the FIA clan.

Well thats enough of the history lesson, sure does bring back alot of good memories. I dunno, I just think theres age in your life where you have the most fun you ever had, either playing games or doing other things, and then you spend the rest of your life trying to replicate those days. I havn't yet replicated my cherished UO days, and I thought to do it with Guild Wars, however in GW you just can't make a name for yourself with the way the game's server system is built.

Awww well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-03-12, 10:22 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Yea I was just googling names of..."
yeah man those instances kill that shit.......the fun of UO was to use hide in a busy crossroad then when some1 walked by... WANK! and let the chase begin......UO was the bomb......I wish guildwars ahd the same gameplay as UO...it would rock so much...or that UO had GW graphics
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2006-03-13, 10:11 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "yeah man those instances kill that..."
Chill started LOD 5. He was removed from admin status by me. Now Gene, Joker, Shai, and I are working on it. Beta should be in a few weeks. We have instahit to fix and some spawns need to be worked out. ALso a few items scripted.

Oh its full pre-r like before.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy