Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Oldest memeber
Posted 2006-03-07, 05:07 PM
Who is our oldest member and how old is he/she? anyone know?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2006-03-07, 05:15 PM in reply to platnum's post "Oldest memeber"
chruser
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2006-03-07, 05:22 PM in reply to platnum's post "Oldest memeber"
Besides him, Xenn and myself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-03-07, 05:25 PM in reply to platnum's post "Oldest memeber"
If by age, I think doofus!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-03-07, 05:50 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "If by age, I think doofus!"
I think I'm older than Chruser. If not we're pretty close in age.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2006-03-08, 07:54 AM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post starting "I think I'm older than Chruser. If not..."
Well, then that wouldn't make you the oldest would it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-03-08, 09:32 AM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post starting "I think I'm older than Chruser. If not..."
Rurouni Storm said:
I think I'm older than Chruser. If not we're pretty close in age.
What the hell.. you just crept out of the shadows didnt you.

Welcome back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-03-08, 10:13 AM in reply to platnum's post "Oldest memeber"
Doofus. He's about 34?

EDIT: 39 even!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-03-08, 12:23 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Doofus. He's about 34? EDIT: 39..."
Lenny said:
Doofus. He's about 34?

EDIT: 39 even!
what a pedo

hay anyone wanna cum 2 mai haus??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2006-03-09, 12:07 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "what a pedo hay anyone wanna cum 2..."
well i know that some of the newest members. Kenpo and Guttermind are the oldest beacuse kenpo is glory_gamer's father so i think he is about 40ish same with gutter mind he is a friend of kenpo.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2006-03-09, 12:14 AM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "well i know that some of the newest..."
You know at first I thought you were Titus posting that, good thing I remembered there is no D in Titusfied.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2006-03-09, 03:03 AM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "well i know that some of the newest..."
Gutter is 36. Don't know about Kenpo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-03-09, 03:17 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Gutter is 36. Don't know about Kenpo."
The average age of this forums regular posters is probably the youngest of those I post in, I think. Then again there's only one other forum I post in.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2006-03-09, 03:20 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "The average age of this forums regular..."
Silly boi!

I'd imagine the average age (of regular posters) on here is about, 18?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-03-09, 06:32 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting ":p Silly boi! I'd imagine the..."
I'd say less than that.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2006-03-09, 08:26 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "I'd say less than that."
Hmmm...there are or two regular posters who are over 30, and a few over 20. The rest of us are from 14-19. I'd say that the older members would mean the average is around 18.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-03-09, 08:54 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Hmmm...there are or two regular posters..."
I'd have to agree with Bob, it's probably lower.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-03-09, 10:02 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'd have to agree with Bob, it's..."
I'm 22.... 23 in Sept.

I would take a gander, that the average age of the forum members has gone up since Zelaron started... I was what 18 or something when I started posting, and alot of the 18 year olds now on Zelaron, started posting here when they were 14/15 years old.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-03-09, 10:20 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "I'm 22.... 23 in Sept. I would take..."
I say we work it out.

Do we count all those who only post in one or two forums? Like ONLY D2, or ONLY WoW?

Or juist those that post in The Off-Topics and Interests etc.?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-03-09, 11:49 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I say we work it out. Do we count..."
Lenny said:
I say we work it out.

Do we count all those who only post in one or two forums? Like ONLY D2, or ONLY WoW?

Or juist those that post in The Off-Topics and Interests etc.?
I'd say count everyone with an acivity level of 25% or higher. That means they atleast visit the site while logged on every day or so. Because I know that alot of the Dragoon Elite, only post in Dragoon Elite section, but they are very very active.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy