Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2006-03-06, 01:17 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Fuck the what?"
lol, your signature still freaks me out kagom .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-03-06, 01:14 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "lol, your signature still freaks me out..."
*spits on kagoms sig*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2006-03-06, 02:11 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Wrt Wrt Wrt Wrt Wrt Wrt Wrt Wrt Wrt Wrt..."
Once again, my finger hurts from scrolling.

Why is life so mean?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-03-06, 02:15 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Once again, my finger hurts from..."
You dont have a middle mouse button?

and how the fuck are you scrolling so much? its not even that big of a page.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2006-03-06, 02:15 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "You dont have a middle mouse button? ..."
you could also use the slider on the side.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2006-03-06, 02:19 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "you could also use the slider on the..."
But that's too clever! And I always overshoot.

And of course I've got a scroll button. The action of scrolling it down then flicking my finger back up to try again is giving me arthritis at 16. Not good guys!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-03-06, 02:23 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "But that's too clever! And I always..."
I mean can you push it down so the arrows appear. That way you can scroll down by just pushing down/up your mouse. You know what I mean, right.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2006-03-06, 02:49 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "I mean can you push it down so the..."
Yes...but I never do that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-03-06, 03:57 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Yes...but I never do that. :("
you could always hire someone to do it for you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-03-06, 05:05 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Yes...but I never do that. :("
There's also the Page Up and Page Down buttons.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-03-06, 05:13 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "lol, your signature still freaks me out..."
What's wrong with a picture of my neck and the collar?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2006-03-06, 06:04 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "What's wrong with a picture of my neck..."
KagomJack said:
What's wrong with a picture of my neck and the collar?
That's a mastiff's collar around my penis damnit. I'm sueing you for copyright infrigement.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-03-06, 07:46 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "That's a mastiff's collar around my..."
I have evidence against you in the forms of photography and people
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2006-03-06, 09:11 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I have evidence against you in the..."
hynðo ond hæftnyd. Heofon rece swealg.
Geworhton ða Wedra leode
hleo on hoe, se wæs heah ond brad,
wægliðendum wide gesyne,
ond betimbredon on tyn dagum
beadurofes becn, bronda lafe
wealle beworhton, swa hyt weorðlicost
foresnotre men findan mihton.
Hi on beorg dydon beg ond siglu,
eall swylce hyrsta, swylce on horde ær
niðhedige men genumen hæfdon,
forleton eorla gestreon eorðan healdan,
gold on greote, þær hit nu gen lifað
eldum swa unnyt swa hit æror wæs.
þa ymbe hlæw riodan hildediore,
æþelinga bearn, ealra twelfe,
woldon ceare cwiðan ond kyning mænan,
wordgyd wrecan ond ymb wer sprecan;
eahtodan eorlscipe ond his ellenweorc
duguðum demdon, swa hit gedefe bið
þæt mon his winedryhten wordum herge,
ferhðum freoge, þonne he forð scile
of lichaman læded weorðan.
Swa begnornodon Geata leode
hlafordes hryre, heorðgeneatas,
cwædon þæt he wære wyruldcyninga
manna mildust ond monðwærust,
leodum liðost ond lofgeornost.

This was supposed to be my original sig. Too long
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2006-03-06, 09:11 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "hynðo ond hæftnyd. Heofon rece..."
http://www.georgetown.edu/faculty/ba...rpus-info.html this helps for those crazy symbols you can't get ;-;
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2006-03-06, 10:34 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "http://www.georgetown.edu/faculty/ballc/..."
I recite the entire epic thrice before going to bed on Wednesdays.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-03-06, 10:57 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "I have a fantasy where some grandma is..."
undeadzombieguy said:
I have a fantasy where some grandma is putting one of her tits inside her pussy and milks it, then milk starts flowing out mixed up with pussy juice and I lick it up.

I was loading up Granny Smits (green apples) today and I suddenly thought of that.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-03-06, 10:59 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Hey Robot, read around that grandma..."
Willkillforfood said:
Hey Robot, read around that grandma picture and see if you talk so normal! :P
Nigga please. I already read that shit.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2006-03-07, 11:18 AM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "Nigga please. I already read that shit."
I see dead people!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-03-07, 06:11 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I see dead people! :eek:"
Funny, that's what I thought when I saw JFK buy a hot dog at O' Hare.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack