Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Post Messing with The1.
Posted 2003-07-25, 08:51 AM
Ahh, well, at the moment I'm messing with The1. I'm having so much fun I thought I'd share it with the class.

I'm using a program that a few of you probably already know about, which floods whoever I choose with chat spams, file spams, smiley lag, and talk spams.

At the moment I believe I've successfully crashed his AIM about 10 times, and he just keeps coming back. It seems I've pissed him off.

Session Start (AIM - PimpinRedHatMan:jenova of canada): Fri Jul 25 10:09:47 2003
PimpinRedHatMan: Why do you keep signing on and off?
jenova of canada: cuz ur fucking with me asshole
jenova of canada: and starting piss me off
PimpinRedHatMan: haha
jenova of canada: don't fuck with me bitch
PimpinRedHatMan: you don't seem to be doing much about it
jenova of canada: fucking lamer
PimpinRedHatMan: suuuuure
PimpinRedHatMan: bye bye then
Session Close (jenova of canada): Fri Jul 25 10:10:57 2003

I guess this is gonna keep going on until he blocks my 20 or so names I use to spam with.

Ahah, as I'm typing this, he's just put up an away message, which makes it a lot easier for me.

*** jenova of canada signed on at Fri Jul 25 10:14:15 2003.
*** jenova of canada signed off at Fri Jul 25 10:17:49 2003.
*** jenova of canada signed on at Fri Jul 25 10:18:07 2003.
*** jenova of canada signed off at Fri Jul 25 10:24:25 2003.
*** jenova of canada signed on at Fri Jul 25 10:24:47 2003.
*** jenova of canada signed off at Fri Jul 25 10:37:24 2003.

He hasn't came back yet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-25, 09:37 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Messing with The1."
OMG I hate your sig!!!!!
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2003-07-25, 09:37 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Messing with The1."
I'm in love with it. Why did you pick this thread to tell me though?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-25, 09:39 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Messing with The1."
I dunno...it's the first thing I saw this morning and I just had to say it...I didn't have anything else to say about the topic so...

I like the top part though
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2003-07-25, 09:50 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Messing with The1."
I think the bottom and the top go well together, since I got lucky and the bottom is the same length as the top.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-25, 10:28 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Messing with The1."
Everyone hates this guy "The1", but I never even heard of him till he was banned.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2003-07-25, 11:05 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Messing with The1."
kaos is worse than the1 when it comes to being an annoying cock sucker
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-07-25, 11:40 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Messing with The1."
.....? is that you zagggon or is that your fuckin gay friends fucking with your account again...

EDIT: my sig own's !k_a!'s
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2003-07-25, 01:24 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Messing with The1."
The1 isn't too bad, he's just a moron when he posts here. Good work !K_A!.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-25, 01:26 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Messing with The1."
He was a moron on AIM, he shows off every chance he gets, he even sent me a picture of his muscles, and a bunch of websites he says he supposedly made, plus he says he's a leet mIRC hacker.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-25, 01:35 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Messing with The1."
He's a |33t jackass is all he is...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-25, 03:48 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Messing with The1."
I wonder why some people who get banned, but some people who are far worse don't.

kaos said:
.....? is that you zagggon or is that your fuckin gay friends fucking with your account again...

EDIT: my sig own's !k_a!'s
no, you sig is gay.... some child fantisy of anime chics, I rather have pics of real thing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2003-07-25, 03:57 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Messing with The1."
pwn pwn pwn. And, yeah... flooders/spammers are OLD!!!!!!! I got better ones for MSN...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez