Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art > Tech Help

What program...
Posted 2005-01-26, 05:43 PM
I'm in the process of making a sig image, and I'd like it to somewhat Slideshow.

What's an easy program would allow me to bundle images together into a .gif?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2005-01-26, 05:46 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post "What program..."
Adobe Photoshop...make the images to layers, and then in Adobe Illustrator (comes with photoshop) just press the little "eye" in the little layer box by the layer that you want to make it appear or dissapear.

Or you can give me teh images or tell me want you want and I'll make it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2005-01-26, 05:54 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Adobe Photoshop...make the images to..."
hmmmm

I don't appear to have Adobe Illustrator, but then my Photo-chop isn't exactly legit.

Could it be done with Imageready?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2005-01-26, 09:00 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Adobe Photoshop...make the images to..."
kaos said:
Adobe Photoshop...make the images to layers, and then in Adobe Illustrator (comes with photoshop) just press the little "eye" in the little layer box by the layer that you want to make it appear or dissapear.

Or you can give me teh images or tell me want you want and I'll make it.

We must converse.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2005-01-26, 09:07 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "We must converse....."
Do you stalk him or something? You say that every time he posts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-01-26, 11:20 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "hmmmm I don't appear to have Adobe..."
Paintshop Pro comes with Animation Shop, which is great for making animated GIFs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2005-01-27, 06:53 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "hmmmm I don't appear to have Adobe..."
If you use Photoshop to make the image, ImageReady can be used to make GIFs. Just search google for a guide to do it because gifs are complicated.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2005-01-27, 09:44 AM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "If you use Photoshop to make the image,..."
Err my bad I have no fucking idea why I said Illustrator... I meant ImageReady.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2005-01-27, 11:57 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "Err my bad I have no fucking idea why I..."
Alright, thanks a lot guys.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2005-01-27, 12:02 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Alright, thanks a lot guys."
Np...btw thats what I used to make my sig.

You can check out some tuts at http://www.good-tutorials.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2005-01-27, 12:04 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Np...btw thats what I used to make my..."
Paintshop Pro and Adobe Photoshop are great. Like WW said, animation shop is a really good program.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2005-01-27, 12:07 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "Paintshop Pro and Adobe Photoshop are..."
Yes but remember: Adobe Photoshop owns Paintshop.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2005-01-27, 04:15 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "Paintshop Pro and Adobe Photoshop are..."
Since he already has ImageReady, all he needed to know was that it's a solid program that he can (and should) use.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2005-01-28, 06:47 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "Yes but remember: Adobe Photoshop owns..."
kaos said:
Yes but remember: Adobe Photoshop owns Paintshop.
Only if you're doing tablet work.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2005-01-28, 11:32 AM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "Since he already has ImageReady, all he..."
RoboticSilence said:
Since he already has ImageReady, all he needed to know was that it's a solid program that he can (and should) use.
In your oppinion of course. Why dont you just edit my post so it says what you want it to say then?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2005-01-28, 01:58 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "In your oppinion of course. Why dont..."
Because you are entitled to your opinion as much as I am. Even if you are an arrogant asshole.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2005-01-28, 02:47 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "Because you are entitled to your..."
Quick to judge? Hmm and I'm the asshole I see.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

pr0xy

Posted 2005-01-28, 03:35 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "Quick to judge? Hmm and I'm the asshole..."
I'm not quick to judge. It's not like the other posts you've made haven't backed that claim.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence