Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Music videos free to download
Posted 2002-08-11, 10:55 PM
this is my fav site, free MV to DL.
http://www.moshshockerz.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Majere is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMajere is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Majere

Posted 2002-08-13, 03:48 AM in reply to Majere's post "Music videos free to download"
oh and if u haven't guessed yet, it all metal. :P

I'm breaking the limit inside you, stop begging someone to hide you. I'm breaking the limit inside you, don't run away, bring it on straight to me!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Majere is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMajere is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Majere

Posted 2002-08-13, 04:42 PM in reply to Majere's post "Music videos free to download"
How old is that Mr. Bungle video? Mike looks like he's sporting the old early 90's hair in that pic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-08-13, 04:45 PM in reply to Majere's post "Music videos free to download"
To download videos just use kazaa...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-08-13, 04:54 PM in reply to Majere's post "Music videos free to download"
There's a lot of stuff you can find other places that you can't find on Kazaa, and if you're in a situation like mine, you can't use file sharing programs. A site like this is just what I've been looking for.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-08-14, 05:12 AM in reply to Majere's post "Music videos free to download"
yeeper, it ownz :P and yes i think the bungle is old. I wonder if we'll ever get any new bungle.... probly not. If anyone wants to trade music videos i got around 45gb of metal videos :P

I'm breaking the limit inside you, stop begging someone to hide you. I'm breaking the limit inside you, don't run away, bring it on straight to me!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Majere

Posted 2002-08-14, 02:34 PM in reply to Majere's post "Music videos free to download"
Quote:
Originally posted by Raziel
There's a lot of stuff you can find other places that you can't find on Kazaa, and if you're in a situation like mine, you can't use file sharing programs. A site like this is just what I've been looking for.
net nanny?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2002-08-14, 05:00 PM in reply to Majere's post "Music videos free to download"
Haha, Mighty. No, ResNet on my campus has a bandwidth cap on the network, so using any fileshare program is basically useless. The only program anybody can use that actually works is mIRC, and I can't figure it out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-08-15, 12:04 PM in reply to Majere's post "Music videos free to download"
it's IRC, mIRC is just a client.... Try newsgroups. those are great.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Majere

Posted 2002-08-15, 06:29 PM in reply to Majere's post "Music videos free to download"
Well, like I said, I haven't figured the program out. I'm so bad with it, I can't even remember the name.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-08-17, 01:35 PM in reply to Majere's post "Music videos free to download"
Newsgroups work much like email, you connect to a newgroups thru some program like outlook express or/and any newsgroup reader program. Newsgroup reader programs are best because they can make download the "binarys" easyier and faster. Newsgroups server access are usealy provided by your ISP, but there are website where you can find other means of accessing. Once you're connected, you will find planty of newgroups to pick from... In this case would be music videos. (There are plenty of music video groups). Anyways you'll notice that there are going to have like 200-400 emails that when all are combined will make one video. These emails are called "binarys". A newgroup reader proggy can download each "binary" and place them together to make a whole video quickly. The thing that makes "binary" newgroups so great is that it is fast. There is no one to cancel your downloading, and lots of people post things that others requested. No need to share any of your files. Plus it is completely safe and anonamous (as long as u got a virus check of course).

Edited cause of alot of typoes

Last edited by Majere; 2002-08-17 at 01:52 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Majere