Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > News and Events

Posted 2011-05-03, 12:53 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "The problem is that the war on terror..."
Nifty quote someone shared with me:

"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that." --Martin Luther King, Jr.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-05-03, 01:22 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Nifty quote someone shared with me: ..."
Yeah I just read that quote recently. We're just savages. We love death and violence, amirite

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2011-05-03, 08:53 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "Stealing? I posted that on Facebook. I..."
Wed-G said: [Goto]
Stealing? I posted that on Facebook. I guess you could say that I "stole" the Canada thing. My cousin told me that Canada is the beanie of America. The H20 thing I read in a science journal. The cake is a lie, duh.

But I put them all together to emphasize the idiocy of conspiracy theorists.

Nah bro, I meant I was stealing that from you, and using it as my FB status, lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2011-05-03, 09:34 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "The problem is that the war on terror..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
The problem is that the war on terror has a lot more supporters because it plays on the fears of the populace, and the fears stem from a generic enemy that we can never really defeat. We spend so much on our "national defense" for the very same reasons. On the surface, they will say it is for our protection or safety or whatever else. In reality, big fat defense contracts are filling the pockets of a select few people, and often times we're spending orders of magnitude more on things than we otherwise would be.
I actually got a book a few weeks ago, saying a similar thing to this, on just the first page. "Where in the World is-" get this "-Osama Bin Laden". It basically said that we had less than 3000 deaths from the terrorist attacks. On that same day nearly four thousand people were killed by police officers. Holy crap. How did they miss Spector?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2011-05-03, 11:02 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I just realized this thread was called..."
You know, people with a name similar to bin Laden's have troubles. Poor Osama of Osama's Bin Ladles.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2011-05-04, 10:02 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Noobs. ..."
LOL! I won't lie, I copied it from a Youtube comment that I saw thumbs'ed up about 1,000 times.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2011-05-04, 12:34 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I actually got a book a few weeks ago,..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
I actually got a book a few weeks ago, saying a similar thing to this, on just the first page. "Where in the World is-" get this "-Osama Bin Laden". It basically said that we had less than 3000 deaths from the terrorist attacks. On that same day nearly four thousand people were killed by police officers. Holy crap. How did they miss Spector?
I honestly believe that Bush intentionally didn't catch OBL because he was scarier being on the loose and alive. For as long as OBL was "missing" or hiding or whatever, Bush could basically justify any military spending even if it wasn't effective. In a way, it was more effective (for him) by it being ineffective.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-05-04, 08:29 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I honestly believe that Bush..."
On the same first page, it names off a list (which last nearly half a page), which goes on and on about "things we've been afraid of this last 100 years" (basically), and sums it all up by saying "Americans are being controlled by fear. As soon as we are done with one enemy, we find another."
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2011-05-04, 08:30 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "On the same first page, it names off a..."
That's pretty true IMO.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-05-04, 08:38 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "That's pretty true IMO."
Basically. Even politically. The last five or six years, people were either Democrat, Republican, or ASSNIGGERS. Lately, it seems you're either Conservative, Liberal, or ASSNIGGERS.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2011-05-05, 09:27 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Basically. Even politically. The last..."

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2011-05-05, 10:15 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "http://chzmemeafterdark.files.wordpress...."

Obama looks like he's holding an imaginary roach.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-05-05, 11:17 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "http://chzmemeafterdark.files.wordpress...."

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2011-05-09, 07:54 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "http://images.sodahead.com/blogs/0003010..."
I wonder if Osmoses Jones was one of the couriers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood