Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2010-10-21, 04:09 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Forsaken World closed beta is coming..."
Reach ... forza motorsports 3 and a couple of other games
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2010-10-21, 09:10 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "Reach ... forza motorsports 3 and a..."
I've been playing Halo Reach at Seth's house.
I got a game called "Eternal Poison", which I have yet to play. I like the art style on the cover, and the published is Atlus, so I'm willing to bet I'll like it.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-12-27, 10:27 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I've been playing Halo Reach at Seth's..."
I played a combo of stuff over the holiday weekend. Gran Turismo 5 mostly. A little CS:S, and yes, even Diablo 2. Had to reinstall and play a little bit with my younger brothers who still play, lmao.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-12-27, 11:43 AM in reply to Raziel's post "What are you playing?"
EvE
Morrowind. Not as pretty as I remember, but still good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2010-12-27, 12:02 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "EvE Morrowind. Not as pretty as I..."
Combat Arms (PC)
Age of Empires III (PC)
Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2010-12-27, 08:07 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Combat Arms (PC) Age of Empires III..."
I have continually been playing Runescape for about 5 years, and I've started up playing Two Worlds, Fate, and Heroes of Might and Magic V, all for PC. I sold my Xbox 360 and Nintendo DS.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Snake enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSnake enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Snake

Posted 2010-12-29, 10:45 AM in reply to Snake's post starting "I have continually been playing..."
Snake said: [Goto]
(...) I sold my (...) Nintendo DS.
HEATHEN!!!

Shin Megami Tensei: IMAGINE (MMO)
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor (DS)
Pokemon Heart Gold (DS)
Final Fantasy VIII (PSx)
Pokemon Emerald (GBA)
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2011-01-05, 10:08 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "HEATHEN!!! Shin Megami Tensei:..."
Fallout: New Vegas (PS3)
Bioshock (PS3)
Borderlands: Claptrap Revolution (PS3)
Final Fantasy IX (PS1)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2011-01-16, 08:28 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "HEATHEN!!! Shin Megami Tensei:..."
How is Imagine? I really wanna give it a play when I have a less shitty laptop or computer.

I've been playing Black Ops for 360 and Final Fantasy 4 for my DS.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2011-01-16, 11:03 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "How is Imagine? I really wanna give it..."
Hm? It's super complex, allowing your character's stat build to be incredibly vast. Outfits are scarce in the beginning, but lots of farming can buy you some good stuff. Gameplay is awesome, and the story is good enough for an MMO. It's what you'd expect from SMT, and the community is good. The problem is, CHAOS alignment offers very litter, while Neutral gets fair and LAW gets too much.
I'd give it a 8/10, definately worth a play. Tell me if you decide to play, and we'll hang for a while.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2011-01-18, 08:18 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Hm? It's super complex, allowing your..."
Sounds good. It'll probably be some time though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2011-01-20, 10:13 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Sounds good. It'll probably be some..."
Alright, cool.
The only thing about Imagine is the alignment. LAW is more like LIGHT and CHAOS is more like DARK, for some reason. But it does test people's moral compass pretty well.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2011-01-20, 11:55 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Alright, cool. The only thing about..."
Heh. I'm kinda amoral. This'll be fun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2011-01-21, 06:20 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Heh. I'm kinda amoral. This'll be fun."
tetris owns
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2011-01-21, 08:35 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Heh. I'm kinda amoral. This'll be fun."
The small pixie stares into your eyes, begging for mercy.
>Kill the pixie to create more cures for man-kind
>Only take a few scales, for s single cure

An exageration of what really happens, but you get the point.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2011-01-22, 08:13 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "The small pixie stares into your eyes,..."
Maybe I'd be in the mood to murder, so maybe I'd kill it regardless of the good or bad that'd come with it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2011-01-23, 07:41 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Maybe I'd be in the mood to murder, so..."
How wonderful.

Girl is currently playing Kingdom Hearts, but the PS2 controllers suck. Considering buying a Gamecube.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2011-02-16, 08:43 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "I'd recommend picking up Soul Reaver..."
Ok,looking forward to picking up Soul Reaver,playing darksiders right now and seems to be a pretty good game.In the near future im looking into dragon age 2,but haven't even finished the first one yet.
Get serious about making high end video games by visiting http://www.rpgmakerdownload.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jayzoy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenjayzoy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

jayzoy

Posted 2011-10-20, 02:34 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "EvE Morrowind. Not as pretty as I..."
Well once again considering im in afghanistan i play a kinda txt based game called gladiatus....its not all txt but its something to pass the time when im on the mwr computers...join me!!

http://s17.gladiatus.com/game/c.php?uid=27436
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
1dumMan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between1dumMan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

1dumMan

Posted 2011-10-23, 03:08 PM in reply to 1dumMan's post starting "Well once again considering im in..."
No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise (The original Wii game, remade for the PS3 with a lot of upgrades and boss battles from NMH2S), Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne (PS2), Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten (PS3) and White Knight Chronicles II (PS3).
Love all of them.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai