Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post 1.10's release date.
Posted 2003-08-03, 07:43 PM
i heard from a very reliable source that 1.10's release will be august 28.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2003-08-03, 08:02 PM in reply to kaos's post "1.10's release date."
Source? Even B.net it self said it's coming out at this July, but then it's false alarm.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-08-03, 10:49 PM in reply to kaos's post "1.10's release date."
HAH THATS WHEN FUCKING SCHOOL STARTS!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-08-03, 11:01 PM in reply to kaos's post "1.10's release date."
School starts here like in 2 weeks. Sucks, and I have football practice next week, in 105 degrees, which is going to royally suck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-08-04, 08:31 AM in reply to kaos's post "1.10's release date."
Is it as reliable as the source that told you to trust Skull?

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-08-04, 09:01 AM in reply to kaos's post "1.10's release date."
what would ur very reliable source be?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-08-04, 10:49 AM in reply to kaos's post "1.10's release date."
wait i never trust no one i dont kknow (sorta) i never really trust skull iam only saying i got his dupe METHOD not a program and it never hurts to try a method
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2003-08-04, 10:53 AM in reply to kaos's post "1.10's release date."
kaos said:
wait i never trust no one i dont kknow (sorta) i never really trust skull iam only saying i got his dupe METHOD not a program and it never hurts to try a method
? this threads about release of 1.10 ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2003-08-04, 11:28 AM in reply to kaos's post "1.10's release date."
yes but i was talking about adrena saying that i trust skull and i dont even know skull
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2003-08-04, 01:01 PM in reply to kaos's post "1.10's release date."
You still haven't told us about your "very reliable source".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2003-08-04, 04:01 PM in reply to kaos's post "1.10's release date."
if i tell you guys ur gonna say iam stupid and that source is so gay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2003-08-04, 04:14 PM in reply to kaos's post "1.10's release date."
kaos said:
i heard from a very reliable source but that source is so gay. So iam stupid
I just put together what you told us.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-08-04, 04:18 PM in reply to kaos's post "1.10's release date."
He probably heard it from someone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-08-04, 04:36 PM in reply to kaos's post "1.10's release date."
Quote:
!king_amazon! said:
He probably heard it from someone.
yah something like that
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2003-08-04, 04:43 PM in reply to kaos's post "1.10's release date."
kaos said:

yah something like that
You can't quote for beans.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-08-04, 06:05 PM in reply to kaos's post "1.10's release date."
Thats my birthday!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2003-08-04, 07:47 PM in reply to kaos's post "1.10's release date."
how do i take off the little words "quote" in the quotes
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2003-08-05, 09:26 AM in reply to kaos's post "1.10's release date."
So did your friend hear this from Blizzard?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gpkyo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweengpkyo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

gpkyo

Posted 2003-08-05, 11:23 AM in reply to kaos's post "1.10's release date."
its all a huge tease
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2003-08-05, 12:29 PM in reply to kaos's post "1.10's release date."
u guys do know that u can dload the 1.10 patch for single player, lan, and open b.net at diabloii.net...they have it for both mac and pc's
What is this!?! A center for ants!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
supaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensupaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

supaflip_69