Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post New Hostile glitch
Posted 2003-08-02, 04:01 PM
Ok, I am not going to post about it yet because there could be some money to be made, but me and my friend have found an amazon glitch so you can't die in a duel from a bow. I don't know if this is public yet or what, but I will post more info soon to come.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-08-02, 04:10 PM in reply to D3V's post "New Hostile glitch"
#1: Dont post garbage telling that you know something, without telling it, thats pointless and you lose respect.

#2: EVERYBODY knows your little secret.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin

Last edited by Adrenachrome; 2003-08-02 at 04:12 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-08-02, 04:13 PM in reply to D3V's post "New Hostile glitch"
LOL LOL LOL, sorry LOL. You're funny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-08-02, 05:45 PM in reply to D3V's post "New Hostile glitch"
is this the one where a barb ww through you 3 times when you are in party, then you cant be hit by missle attacks?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Umpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUmpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Umpc

Posted 2003-08-02, 05:54 PM in reply to D3V's post "New Hostile glitch"
I think i know what it may be you stand on somone elses corpse or something....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2003-08-02, 07:43 PM in reply to D3V's post "New Hostile glitch"
It's where you kill someone and put your x with their x and when they get they're body you are immune to all arrows, but you can get hit by melee so it's good for like a zon dueling only game.

Edit - post #1000
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-08-02, 09:31 PM in reply to D3V's post "New Hostile glitch"
Good zons use javas too, buddy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-08-02, 10:15 PM in reply to D3V's post "New Hostile glitch"
This is when you stand on another zon's body after u slay her and when she shoots arrows at you, the glitch takes effect and your safe for a period of time. This glitch was discovered back when 1.09 was first release and I tryed to pop a zon's body but didn't but I was standing on top of it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gpkyo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweengpkyo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

gpkyo

Posted 2003-08-02, 11:44 PM in reply to D3V's post "New Hostile glitch"
damn you badboy, I was gonna post it but I haven't gotten back on the comp until now, oh well, now you guys know, guess its not so secret. LOL.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-08-03, 01:05 AM in reply to D3V's post "New Hostile glitch"
It hasn't been a secret for about 3 years now....

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-08-03, 01:08 AM in reply to D3V's post "New Hostile glitch"
`Insolence` said:
Good zons use javas too, buddy.
That's why you shoot them too buddy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-08-03, 01:28 AM in reply to D3V's post "New Hostile glitch"
Thats why she blocks the arrows, does more dmg than your arrows, and kills you in a few jab hits. FOOL!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2003-08-03, 02:37 AM in reply to D3V's post "New Hostile glitch"
Kaneda said:
Thats why she blocks the arrows, does more dmg than your arrows, and kills you in a few jab hits. FOOL!
That's only work when you vs noobs. You use java/ss for fun when dueling pally, but the main point is when you dueling zon. You use ss to block off chasing arrows.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-08-03, 07:38 AM in reply to D3V's post "New Hostile glitch"
this was posted on diablo world or somthing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2003-08-03, 04:18 PM in reply to D3V's post "New Hostile glitch"
Kaneda said:
That's why you shoot faster than she can block FOOL!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

badboy

Posted 2003-08-04, 07:42 AM in reply to D3V's post "New Hostile glitch"
um....its not a glitch i have a d2hackit mod for that...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D2Hackr89 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenD2Hackr89 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

D2Hackr89

Posted 2003-08-04, 08:30 AM in reply to D3V's post "New Hostile glitch"
lol this thread is retarded.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-08-04, 11:56 AM in reply to D3V's post "New Hostile glitch"
I'm deciding at this very moment whether or not I ever want to come back to the diablo forum..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-08-05, 08:58 PM in reply to D3V's post "New Hostile glitch"
close this thread. its useless
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zzrayzz is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzzrayzz is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zzrayzz

Posted 2003-08-05, 09:02 PM in reply to D3V's post "New Hostile glitch"
Why the fuck did you wake it up then? It was dead.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!