Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2008-08-25, 04:00 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I feel your pain K_A.. Full time job..."
I think somehow I convince myself that it isn't as hard as it is, because it doesn't seem like I never get a break. Who knows? Community college is kinda easy. University will probably kick my ass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-08-25, 07:57 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I think somehow I convince myself that..."
I have a mother that will kick my ass if I don't get A's and she just makes it all harder by not shutting up long enough for me to finish my HW and then my step father just tells me to do one thing and then I have two adults yelling at me to do two different things at one time. It makes High school a bit harder.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-08-25, 09:45 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I have a mother that will kick my ass..."
Anyone complaining about high school simply needs to die in a fire. If you think high school is hard, don't even think about going to college.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-08-25, 09:50 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Anyone complaining about high school..."
The hardest thing about highschool was trying to fit in, for me anyway. You've got all your little clicks and somehow you find yourself not accepted in any. Rich kids were the worst to deal with. Some girls in my chemistry class would pull out platinum credit cards, and explain how they get anything they have ever wanted. I didn't even own a cellphone until i was a junior, and I was required to pay for it if i wanted it.

Highschool is all about finding yourself, If you found yourself then get down to the nearest college and apply quickly. If you haven't found yourself then you will find yourself doing what I am now doing. Military...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-25, 10:18 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Anyone complaining about high school..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Anyone complaining about high school simply needs to die in a fire. If you think high school is hard, don't even think about going to college.
Yes, but you've grown and matured as a person. It's all relative to your professor and subject. Mostly professor. A professor can make any subject rocket science if he wishes. It's literally the difference between an A and a B or C. I got a shitty one and it fucked up my 4.0, I got a 3.8 instead.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-08-25, 10:58 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Anyone complaining about high school..."
QFT.

My semester should be pretty easy. It's just classes to get through my liberal arts core, 18 credits total. Next semester is going to kick my ass. Prolly gonna have four 300 level business classes along with whatever other hard ones I'll be taking.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-08-25, 11:26 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Yes, but you've grown and matured as a..."
Willkillforfood said: [Goto]
Yes, but you've grown and matured as a person. It's all relative to your professor and subject. Mostly professor. A professor can make any subject rocket science if he wishes. It's literally the difference between an A and a B or C. I got a shitty one and it fucked up my 4.0, I got a 3.8 instead.
I agree somewhat. It's true that having a good professor or a bad professor can make a world of difference.

However, I would never go as far as to blame a bad grade on a bad professor. If I get a bad grade, it's nobody's fault but my own. I had an absolutely shitty Chemistry professor last semester, and I came out of it with a 100% average in the class and a perfect score on the final.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-08-25, 11:34 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Anyone complaining about high school..."
I never said it was hard. Just so much goes on at one time and it makes it hard to concentrate. Also, the kids in my school are ass holes so that does not help either. If I could just take the teacher and me and take the same lessons it would be so much more of a breeze without dumb questions.

In short, my school seems to dumb for me and I tend to make it harder by not doing stuff due to the fact that I don't see the reason in doing it.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin