Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

DII LoD
Posted 2008-06-16, 03:21 PM
I'll be buying DII LoD tomorrow right after football conditioning at 10 AM.

Just thought you guys would like to know.

You can add my account its NickMaho
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2008-06-16, 04:03 PM in reply to slaynish's post "DII LoD"
slaynish said: [Goto]
I'll be buying DII LoD tomorrow right after football conditioning at 10 AM.

Just thought you guys would like to know.

You can add my account its NickMaho
Sweet sweet. As far as I know, me and -Spector- are both planning on doing the new ladder. I'm sure a few other people are as well. I think I might have partially or mostly convinced Chruser that it could be fun, but we'll see about him.

However, -Spector- is currently missing, which means that he's probably either in his weekly rehab or something, or he's dead from his last pill insanity when he took a shit load of pills. Either are likely.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-06-16, 04:07 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Sweet sweet. As far as I know, me and..."
Haha. Does anyone know if it's possible for Blizz to revive expired accounts? Unlikely, however IF that is possible, that would be amazing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2008-06-16, 04:09 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Haha. Does anyone know if it's possible..."
slaynish said: [Goto]
Haha. Does anyone know if it's possible for Blizz to revive expired accounts? Unlikely, however IF that is possible, that would be amazing.
Like I was telling you, you could always call them and ask them. I doubt they'll do anything, but you never know.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-06-17, 12:13 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Haha. Does anyone know if it's possible..."
I was under the impression that all record of the account was lost upon expiration.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2008-06-17, 07:55 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I was under the impression that all..."
Vollstrecker said: [Goto]
I was under the impression that all record of the account was lost upon expiration.
From what I understand, from a little research yesterday, your account does a "soft expiration" after 90 days, meaning that the name is available and someone can create a new account with the name, and yours would no longer be available. The account is still there, and can still be used, until it's hard-deleted. This only happens during occasional maintenances and such. After a long period of time, it's pretty likely that your account would be gone for good, but it's certainly worth Slaynish checking.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-06-17, 10:13 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "From what I understand, from a little..."
I may join in on this today or tomorrow. Can anyone rush me?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2008-06-17, 10:57 AM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "I may join in on this today or..."
Nobody will be able to rush you on ladder because it resets today.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2008-06-17, 03:23 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "From what I understand, from a little..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
From what I understand, from a little research yesterday, your account does a "soft expiration" after 90 days, meaning that the name is available and someone can create a new account with the name, and yours would no longer be available. The account is still there, and can still be used, until it's hard-deleted. This only happens during occasional maintenances and such. After a long period of time, it's pretty likely that your account would be gone for good, but it's certainly worth Slaynish checking.
I'll bet mine is gone for good. =P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2008-06-18, 11:16 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I'll bet mine is gone for good. =P"
My current DII Classic cd key is muted so i'm trying other ones. for those of you who have messaged me thats why I cant message back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish