Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2002-03-11, 06:09 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Diablo 3 item generator"
Testicle of Trading
87 - 230 Damage
30% chance to rip someone off
50% chance item is duped
10% chance of getting trade hacked
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-03-12, 04:34 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Diablo 3 item generator"
Your item is:
Anus of Filthiness
2 - 4 Damage
Unable to join a party

rofl
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ZERONX

Posted 2002-04-06, 02:15 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Diablo 3 item generator"
LOL i got a but plug of worms dont feel like typing the 12 mods on it takes to long o an by the way its a unique
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2003-05-12, 10:12 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Diablo 3 item generator"
I liked this generator.
Too bad that the link is dead.

THREAD DIGGING RULEZ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-05-12, 05:15 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Diablo 3 item generator"
Super Echoing Sword of the nOOb

+100 to your a Noob
*45% to "STFU NooB"
*500% to "Quit Pk'ing me NooB"
*1000% to "Smile on your face when you get called noob after playing game for 4 years"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hell_SpawN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHell_SpawN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hell_SpawN

Posted 2003-05-13, 07:56 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Diablo 3 item generator"
I know it's old, but I reposted the generator on my server so you can get back to it

Laz

http://www.rustedgate.com/d3genv1-2/

Sorry about the down time. I was fixing crap.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lazurus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLazurus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Lazurus

Posted 2003-05-13, 07:58 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Diablo 3 item generator"
Wohoo!!!! Its BACK! Prays you Lazurus!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-05-13, 08:00 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Diablo 3 item generator"
I'll be adding a LOT of new things to it soon enough (especially after the new patch comes out. All kinds of fun material to use from that)

Wailing Prostitute
50 - 100 Damage
Complain (2/2 charges)

Last edited by Lazurus; 2003-05-13 at 08:05 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lazurus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLazurus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Lazurus

Posted 2003-05-13, 03:28 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Diablo 3 item generator"
Blue Coconut of the Cheese Wedge

87 - 120 Damage
Summons Darkrose Golem to mope about
Causes constipation

Rock

45 - 84 Damage

Alarm Clock of Ohio

4 - 5 Damage
+4 to all skills for not living in the south
If I could only have what I wanted.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Cereal Killa is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCereal Killa is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Cereal Killa

Posted 2003-05-16, 06:47 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Diablo 3 item generator"
i made this one up:

Running Sword of the NooB
133-300 Damage
75% Chance to get scammed

100% Chance item will drop off body if equipped after death before you pick up body

99.99% Chance to get Ripped off

100% Chance all the chances are 100%
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SoD-John is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSoD-John is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SoD-John

Posted 2003-05-16, 06:50 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Diablo 3 item generator"
Rotting Dagger of Decapitation
75 - 80 Damage
10% chance appendage will fall off during successful attack
Hit causes you to die
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SoD-John is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSoD-John is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SoD-John

Posted 2003-05-16, 09:46 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Diablo 3 item generator"
Hidden Rake of the Anarchists
87 - 120 Damage
Item becomes lost in inventory
2% to have government hunt you down

Dead General Tso Chicken of the Ghetto
0 - 4 Damage
ITEM CANNOT BE USED
Yo.. you be smackin dem bitches up like it ain't no thang!

Powdered Asian of Premature Ejaculation
54 - 60 Damage
Causes player to sneeze
-30% to skin irritation
Charsi is now mad at you

Orgasmic Claws of Tittilation
75 - 80 Damage
Hit causes monsters to get off
+3 to fridge raid
Hero now uses "tittilation" in every sentence
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SephirothSoul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSephirothSoul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SephirothSoul

Posted 2003-06-13, 02:04 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Diablo 3 item generator"
Coconut of Arousal
87 - 120 Damage
Hit causes monsters to be aroused
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_Frog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_Frog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_Frog

Posted 2003-06-13, 02:13 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Diablo 3 item generator"
Not funny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-06-13, 02:42 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Diablo 3 item generator"
How old is this shit?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-06-13, 02:44 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Diablo 3 item generator"
hehe nice generator

GFraizer's Altoids Tin of Defecation
0 - 4 Damage
+1 to all moderating skills
+30% to ego
Ignore target's complaints
+1 to poison skills
30% resistance to Gogaltha Deamons

Hacked Slut
0 Damage
12 sockets
CD Key becomes invalid

Invisible Pubic Hair of Sexual Frustration
0 - 900 Damage
ITEM DOES NOT EXIST
+3 to strength
-50% to stamina
prone to hit on Charsi

Yellow Condom of Cardboard
42 - 42 Damage
Hit causes monsters to flee
Item is made of PAPER!!

Rusty Bubble of Spamming
2 - 34 Damage
Cannot be repaired
GIVE ITEM!
GIVE ITEM!
GIVE ITEM!
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

You missed me? I'M BACK!!!

Last edited by JiDDaR; 2003-06-13 at 02:53 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-06-13, 03:02 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Diablo 3 item generator"
Holy Stomper
Buttplug
1 - 2 Damage
Item belongs to Godslyer
We ran out of ideas
Item tries to seak counciling
Hit causes monsters to slit their wrists
+30 to haiku writing skills

Fire Gnome
Nipple Clamp
16 - 32 Damage
Item belongs to Godslyer
We ran out of ideas
ITEM DOES NOT EXIST
Hit causes monsters to be aroused

Last edited by platnum; 2003-06-13 at 03:12 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2003-06-13, 03:03 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Diablo 3 item generator"
ganga said:
How old is this shit?
Diablo II is old too but it aint shit. The generator aint shit either.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-06-13, 05:08 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Diablo 3 item generator"
Humorous Pipe Wrench of Dubious Glee 12 - 13 Damage
Hit causes monster to laugh hysterically
This item greatly pleases you
Or does it?

Pipe of the South
0 - 4 Damage
Kicked from Realm
Character deleted
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User667 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser667 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User667

Posted 2003-06-14, 01:02 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Diablo 3 item generator"
ok... I rephase my sentence. How old is this thread?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga