Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Exile?
Posted 2005-09-08, 11:41 AM
ok this is gonna make me sound like an idiot but can you put exile ina a monarc? lets say for a barb?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zombie556 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzombie556 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zombie556

Posted 2005-09-08, 01:26 PM in reply to zombie556's post "Exile?"
no its paladin only.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-09-08, 07:57 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "no its paladin only."
Well someone needs to read up on Arreat Summit. It is so easy to go to. www.blizzard.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-09-08, 08:26 PM in reply to zombie556's post "Exile?"
Exile blows for all other palas cept zealot *cough*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-09-09, 01:53 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Exile blows for all other palas cept..."
Think about how much def a barb could get though! It'd be craaazy. How high of a lvl does the Mercs defiance get?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-09-09, 10:59 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Think about how much def a barb could..."
yah it was a random question thanks kaneda
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zombie556 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzombie556 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zombie556

Posted 2005-09-09, 04:41 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Think about how much def a barb could..."
Think of it this way. A concentrate barb has as much def as a exile zealot when concentrating.

you may now drool.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-09-09, 09:11 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Think of it this way. A concentrate..."
Meh..zealot owns conc barb.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-09-09, 09:32 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Meh..zealot owns conc barb."
Only exile using ones.

But then again, an foher will own a zealot. Why? Because they have the gear / attack advantage, just like the zealot. Tweak the gear around and that might change.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-09-10, 01:56 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Only exile using ones. But then..."
Very good. You know how true dueling works. Unlike the many many many many many players who blab on and on about they're fire sorc or theyr'e smiter and how it can own even God himself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-09-10, 03:15 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Very good. You know how true dueling..."
Kinda like my bow-sorc. Owned a hammerdin just this mornin'
XboxLive: x2xExZ

D2jsp: Your_Mom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2005-09-10, 06:14 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Kinda like my bow-sorc. :) Owned a..."
LAWL. Most hammerdins arent even max block. Pure caster pos's.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-09-10, 11:41 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "LAWL. Most hammerdins arent even max..."
Ya, hammerdins are fairly ez in general. Hide in my tornado of 15 THOUSAND dmg hammers and I'll be ok. Ya, I don't max block my hammderins, but then again I don't make then for pvp.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-09-12, 12:15 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Ya, hammerdins are fairly ez in..."
Yeah hammerdins are more newbish these days any how, think they can go into melee games and own everyone by just tg'ing and nk'ing untill me or some one else has to get another char and ez pk them, its quite boring.
XboxLive: x2xExZ

D2jsp: Your_Mom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2005-09-12, 02:01 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Yeah hammerdins are more newbish these..."
The loooove the talk shit about how godly they are too. Mm ya, so godly you can get 5k dmg w/out an gear.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-09-12, 07:01 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Ya, hammerdins are fairly ez in..."
Imagine that the hammerdin is a clock. You do know that if you tele on him at the 7 o'clock position you hit a blind spot that he can't even touch you in. Ez way to pk fag camping hammers. I love it.

RIP Naquadah the Hammerdin

RISE MY MAGE, RISE!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign