Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Sephiroth: A Tale Of Morons
Posted 2005-01-03, 09:09 PM
I can't help it... I hate Sephiroth. Perhaps my anger is fueled everytime I read a post like this:

Quote:
necromancer said:
Sephiroth is lame.

Sephiroth is not lame. He is by far the best villain. He would beat out any villian you could find from ANY game (almost). I think you mean he sucks because he killed Aeries, and I believe that is the highlight of the game. That's when the fight between him and Cloud gets personal.
(Read the Character Review Thread)

I believe I stated that Aeris was also a terrible character in the post you are quoting me from.

For your information, I hate Sephiroth for every other reason. Killing Aeris was the only good thing he did.

HATE REASONS
1. Ambitions: Sephiroths ambitions are to summon Meteor and use Spirit Energy gathered by the Planet to his own advantage, transforming him into a "God." However, even our idiotic heroes knew that Meteor would simply whipe out the Planet, including Sephiroth.
1. Origins of Madness: He didn't have to go and inspect the reactor. He's a General in SOLDIER, such missions are probably below his position. And thanks to Raziel, I've realized that him going insane is ridiculous. Just because no one ever told you where you originated from, that does not necesarily set someone on a path of murder. Sephiroth reads some books and he suddenly has a thirst to destroy the world!?
3. Roots: The roots of Sephiroth, his ambitions and him losing his mind, can be traced to Jenova. Sephiroth is her bitch, a lowly puppet who blindly follows her orders thinking it's his own will. Jenova starting to manipulate his thinking explains why Sephiroth went insane as well as his blind ambition.

Regarding your comment on a villaiin being able to kill Sephiroth, there's a thread that you can search for. "Sephiroth vs. Kuja(Trance) Kuja could kill Sephiroth so many ways its not funny. Wait...yeah it is!! DIE MOTHERFUCKER!!! HAHAHAHA!

Last edited by Kuja`s #1; 2005-01-04 at 12:43 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2005-01-03, 09:19 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Sephiroth: A Tale Of Morons"
Necromancer said:
transormikng
Oh noes! You killed English!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-01-03, 10:58 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Oh noes! You killed English!"
Gwav is funny.

Don't bash Sephiroth and don't worship him, he's a cool character, end of story.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-01-04, 12:46 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Gwav is funny. Don't bash Sephiroth..."
GravitonSurge:
Indeed.

!King_Amazon!:
He's pathetic in every way. People bash George Bush because he can't say "nuclear." correctly. I'm no Bush fan, but that isn't a reason to hate him.

There's numerous reasons to loathe Sephiroth.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2005-01-04, 01:14 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post starting "GravitonSurge: Indeed. ..."
If you hate a mass of pixels you should die. And stop making new names.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!