Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2004-07-20, 02:49 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "k, as i promised a made some free time..."
i can hook u up with 2 nagels and some others...

I'm officially done giving the giveaways guys... The last one i had, nobody needed the gear, if you need gear in specific, leme know.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-07-20, 03:48 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "i can hook u up with 2 nagels and some..."
Well i could use gears... especieally barb pvp or sorc mf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-22, 03:31 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "i can hook u up with 2 nagels and some..."
i need a head striker sword if anyone find one because i am making a concentrate barb with find items maxed so i can do pit runs and hopefully lots of drops
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2004-07-22, 04:00 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "k, as i promised a made some free time..."
i dont wanna cry for items...

but i was 8 days OFF, i made a trip to U.S and CANADA...

now i am back:
what my sorc got: 36gheeds, 34wt, 2x10mf rings, atmas 44mf(pt), 36chancies
-->170 mf only

i would really need a occu and a harle, to be able to make hell bottings, now i only can make NM!!!!!!!
my merc would need gear like shaft
i am sure i can give u guys all the stuff back and even more...
so i would bot, but nm there is no more sense!
Sovereign said:
If you ask me, trying to figure out what the fuck people are saying in the D2 Forums is half the fun .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2004-07-22, 04:03 PM in reply to celaron's post starting "i dont wanna cry for items... but i..."
celaron i can give you merc stuff that can make him survive
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-07-22, 04:16 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "celaron i can give you merc stuff that..."
check your pm osmo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-07-22, 10:25 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "check your pm osmo"
I need shako or skullders if anyone has, doesn't have to be free, I can trade for it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-07-23, 05:21 AM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "celaron i can give you merc stuff that..."
osmoses-jones said:
celaron i can give you merc stuff that can make him survive
that would be cool, he just has to block pindl hell ... merc is, like my sorc lvl 77
Sovereign said:
If you ask me, trying to figure out what the fuck people are saying in the D2 Forums is half the fun .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2004-07-23, 08:18 AM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "i need a head striker sword if anyone..."
Just so ya know, +skill gear is not at all important for find items.

At level 2150, you have a 64% chance to find an item.

At 20, you have a 51% chance.

At 18, you have a 49% chance.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-07-23, 09:52 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Just so ya know, +skill gear is not at..."
I sure hope i canhit lvl 2150 one day
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-23, 10:03 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I sure hope i canhit lvl 2150 one day :)"
Maybe that's lvl 21-50 ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-07-23, 10:10 AM in reply to badboy's post starting "Maybe that's lvl 21-50 ?"
No, I checked it with a skill planner. That's just showing an absurdly high number. The skill, find item, at the level 2,150 gives a 64% chance to find an item.

By the way, though, I do think that it's a good idea for finding stuff for runewords. If every other creature drops an item, and they can all drop anything... *looks around* I would think it would be a great way to find like.. eth weapons for botd, and stuff for enigma, etc, etc.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-07-23, 10:43 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "No, I checked it with a skill planner. ..."
Medieval Bob said:
No, I checked it with a skill planner. That's just showing an absurdly high number. The skill, find item, at the level 2,150 gives a 64% chance to find an item.

By the way, though, I do think that it's a good idea for finding stuff for runewords. If every other creature drops an item, and they can all drop anything... *looks around* I would think it would be a great way to find like.. eth weapons for botd, and stuff for enigma, etc, etc.
yeah i wasnt planning on using much+ skills stuff. and i am like you i am not even sure that i wanna use mf because socketed items are alot easier to trade.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2004-07-24, 05:33 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I sure hope i canhit lvl 2150 one day :)"
Sovereign said:
I sure hope i canhit lvl 2150 one day
rofl sov.. its an honest spelling mistake..

i can help a bit.. lvl 15-30 with 50-130mf norm andy gets u nigels in every 20 runs!

im lending my 27(29) coz u gave mine away jarren u nawty boy! and my 30 is also being looked after by him!..

if u need nigels gimme a holla when im on bnet..

my acc is Uber-noob

or if im not on that i could possible be on *steven_Ku

AND JARREN!!!! LETS KILL UR FRIEND AND STRIP THEM OF THEIR GODLY ITAMZ ROFL!!!!! we'll split them 95%/5%!!!

i get the big half! XD!!!!!

OMG JOKA UR SIG PWNZ!!!

Last edited by PureRebel; 2004-07-24 at 05:42 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-07-24, 05:36 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "rofl sov.. its an honest spelling..."
Edit: 
WOOPS SRRY DUBBLE POSTED W/O seeing it.. srry Guys!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-07-24, 11:13 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "WOOPS SRRY DUBBLE POSTED W/O seeing..."
Celaron.

For about a week i'll let you borrow my:

20 and 22 nagel.
Ali Baba
Skullders
Goldwrap
other Tarnhelm

You have to give them back:P and if you find a under 40 over 30 travs, i get them please ? :P

Maybe you can use the gears longer, who knows?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-07-25, 07:25 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Celaron. For about a week i'll let..."
i got a 32 travs
ehm, i would need the stuff, but i prefer my 2 fc@ rings

however, my merc needs crown of thieves(11ll) or tals 10ll and a schaft
and i need a hel rune and a shael
Sovereign said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

celaron

Posted 2004-07-26, 04:43 PM in reply to celaron's post starting "i got a 32 travs ^^ ehm, i would need..."
I really, really, hate to ask for items.. but could anyone hook me up with some mf gear? mostly looking for tals armor / ammy or shako / occy ? on east ladder, I got some decent stuff if you would like to trade n gimme a deal, i found a 7%smfc with +29 def. also got a templars might, lemme know thx
-Kingof2v1
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kingof2v1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKingof2v1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kingof2v1

Posted 2004-07-26, 10:24 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "k, as i promised a made some free time..."
ILL POST WHEN MY SORC IS ABOUT LVL 75-80 & THEN!!!---- U CAN PUT ME UP FOR BOTTING SiNCE I FINALLY GOT MY BOT UP AND RUNNING!! OMG YES!!!

srry caps.. X)
EDIT---
if sum1 lvl's my sorc for me ill give them 35% of what i find every 2 days i am on, A.k.a Ta WE3K 3Nd!

Last edited by PureRebel; 2004-07-26 at 10:27 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2004-07-27, 03:07 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "ILL POST WHEN MY SORC IS ABOUT LVL..."
just let ur bot lvl her up :s

== Added ==
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar