Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post Ill let the community decide:

Posted 2003-11-08, 03:52 PM
Hmm, kuja want's to be a mod... I support this because I know he can be a good mod, he's a good member and he knows his stuff when it comes to DiabloII.. he was also 1 of the first people to beat baal (his name is Spankage and it's posted on DiabloII.net as 1 of the first people to beat baal along with a few others..) anyway.. I want to know your oppinions to why he should or shouldn't be DII mod.

If the anwser is yes then I will see what the admins think.

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-11-08, 03:56 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Ill let the community decide:"
yes! kuja always knows what he is talkin about
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Farting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFarting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Farting_Pumpkin

Posted 2003-11-08, 03:57 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Ill let the community decide:"
I think he should. He knows a lot about diablo 2, he spends a lot of time on it. He was part of the group that beat baal hell first, so he may know about later things that others dont. I think hes good for it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-08, 05:01 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Ill let the community decide:"
ive hardly ever seen him post much at all in the d2 forum until the past couple days which makes me feel hes only posting in here to make himself look good and become a mod, but i dunno
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RaZ

Posted 2003-11-08, 05:07 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Ill let the community decide:"
I don't think either of the Kuja's should be mods.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-08, 05:20 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Ill let the community decide:"
While it is true that i wouldnt post a whole lot in D2 forum untill recently there is a reason for this. The reason for this is that i had already stoped playing D2 when i joined Zelaron cause my account got banned for use of maphack. Yet i was still posting little but yeah i wasnt an active member of the D2 Section then came the Beta of 1.10. Sadly 1.10 wasnt comming out on bnet and they kept pushing it further so i at some point kinda gave up on D2. 1.10 came out about 2 week after i stoped working and i by then was bored to hell. I didnt have any game to play so to kill the time i went decided to play D2.

Having low expectation might have been the thing that made me enjoy D2 again right away because i find the patch very enjoyable. Since the patch came out i been playing lot and posting much more to share my knowledge, try to help and discuss stuff up. My interest in D2 is back so currently im maybe playing a little more then i should.

KA your reason seem to be personal and not based on anything else. If you have a reason that would be relevant to this discussion as to why i shouldnt be mod share it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-11-08, 05:24 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Ill let the community decide:"
My reason is because I usually can't even read your posts without having to decipher or translate them first. It must have taken you half an hour just to type that response.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-08, 05:32 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Ill let the community decide:"
raz said:
ve hardly ever seen him post much at all in the d2 forum until the past couple days which makes me feel hes only posting in here to make himself look good and become a mod, but i dunno
I dont think so. I think it may have been the 1.10 patch, that rekindled his interest in diablo, which in turn made him post here.
He didnt even know a mod spot was open until i told him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-08, 05:42 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Ill let the community decide:"
!King_Amazon! said:
My reason is because I usually can't even read your posts without having to decipher or translate them first. It must have taken you half an hour just to type that response.
Arnt you the one that said it was esay to raed txet eevn if the letetr are not in the correct order ? So im sure you can read my post.

It's funny, the way i see it your just trying to make a flame that can pass out of flame forum. Since the only time you seem to not be able to read my post is when you dont agree with them or they are something toward you.

Last edited by Kuja; 2003-11-08 at 05:44 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-11-08, 05:44 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Ill let the community decide:"
He seems to know what hes talking about, let him be a mod, or at least give him a taste.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-11-08, 05:49 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Ill let the community decide:"
give him a taste of what?

i just think that making him a mod at this moment would be way to soon.. simply due to the fact that he recently just started posting again.. if he was truely interested in d2 he would have been posting all along but as he said himself he was bored of it and recently just started playing again.. i would wait on making him a d2 mod..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RaZ

Posted 2003-11-08, 06:04 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Ill let the community decide:"
If he loses interest and does a bad job, its not very hard to demod someone raz. The thing is, based on what he has posted, he has potential. Weither or not this potential will last, only time can tell.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-08, 06:13 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Ill let the community decide:"
RaZ said:
simply due to the fact that he recently just started posting again..
I never stoped posting in D2 forum i was just posting much less then i am now and even when i wasnt posting lot i would check stuff up in D2 section, Arreat Summit and Diabloii.net so i always knew what was going on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja

Posted 2003-11-08, 06:51 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Ill let the community decide:"
I'm not the only one that has complained about your unreadable posts, it just seems it annoys me more than everyone else.

It's not just that you rearrange the letters, the problem is your grammar and spelling just suck like that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-08, 07:08 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Ill let the community decide:"
Ok, but thats something that can be corrected. Kuja would just have to spell and grammar check a little bit better. WHat, other then that is so bad about him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-08, 07:24 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Ill let the community decide:"
!King_Amazon! said:
I'm not the only one that has complained about your unreadable posts, it just seems it annoys me more than everyone else.

It's not just that you rearrange the letters, the problem is your grammar and spelling just suck like that.
Well the only other then mentioned that was titus once on aim. Other then that i havnt heard anyone bitch about it.

I never seen you bitch about grammar with Sovereign and his grammar isnt better then mine. The reason why it annoy you more then others is because you got something against me making you take everything personal and that aint my problem. It's yours.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja

Posted 2003-11-08, 07:36 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Ill let the community decide:"
Here is my opinion, yes I think he would make a decent mod, but dont you people that make the decisions think that you are getting a little out of hand with giving every member that requests modship a spot? The only people that deserve to be moded upon request are people like K_A and other old zelaron veterans. You guys are giving these mod positions to often and it shows when in every thread 50% of the posts are from mods...
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-11-08, 07:43 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Ill let the community decide:"
Zagggon, in lieu of apoq's resignation, we need a new mod for the forums that he modded. I thought that kuja was the best choice. If you have any other ideas feel free to post them. Find me someoone who knows more about d2 then him, and someone whos more active them him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-08, 07:48 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Ill let the community decide:"
Kuja, your posts are usually unreadable. I can read Sov's posts easily.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-08, 07:50 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Ill let the community decide:"
[QUOTE="zagggon"]Here is my opinion, yes I think he would make a decent mod=QUOTE] I do think that he will make a much better mod than apoq ever was, and getting to be the top on ladder and have me and my bros stare in awww is not an easy feat so yeah tis coo.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon