Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2003-06-10, 01:43 PM in reply to Gsus's post "Check Your Accounts!!!!"
hehe nice to so long posts
hmm there was a person who did the same , but can't remember who it was?
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

You missed me? I'M BACK!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-06-10, 01:47 PM in reply to Gsus's post "Check Your Accounts!!!!"
Quote:
Here go again, the botter going complain say they are not hacking, and Map "hack" is not a hack, blah blah blah. You know sure from begening, you have the risk for it, so take it like a man, and stop whining.

Ganga was that for me??
as firstly i was just making a statment that my bot account wasnt deleted & was saying that im not so smart for running a hack as i have paid for it one way or another.

secondly im not a man & if i was to take it like one then i would be complaining blah blah blah

& how can any of you say that you dont agree with hacks Hrrrhr 2 mods of a hack site & one of the bot forum

You offerd the hack so you have to expect people to come back & discuss all asspects about it, You all whine about ppl not coming back & not being active. maybe if you dont jump on them more might stay
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

0nyx

Posted 2003-06-10, 01:48 PM in reply to Gsus's post "Check Your Accounts!!!!"
There's 23 staff that decide on what forums there are, not the 5000+ members.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-10, 01:54 PM in reply to Gsus's post "Check Your Accounts!!!!"
Quote:
There's 23 staff that decide on what forums there are, not the 5000+ members.
Did i say please let your 5000+ members (of which how many are active here ??) decied what is on the forums ?? no i didnt so what dose that have to do with it Errrr nothing
go post some thing useful..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

0nyx

Posted 2003-06-10, 01:57 PM in reply to Gsus's post "Check Your Accounts!!!!"
is this thread getting a bit hot? lol

looks like we might have a WWF smack down in the mass account ban thread.
Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics, even if you win your still a retard.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Immortalitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenImmortalitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Immortalitus

Posted 2003-06-10, 01:58 PM in reply to Gsus's post "Check Your Accounts!!!!"
0nyx said:
& how can any of you say that you dont agree with hacks Hrrrhr 2 mods of a hack site & one of the bot forum

You offerd the hack so you have to expect people to come back & discuss all asspects about it, You all whine about ppl not coming back & not being active. maybe if you dont jump on them more might stay
You basically said that since we have a hack forum, a dupe forum, and a bot forum, every single member on this board should agree with it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-10, 02:11 PM in reply to Gsus's post "Check Your Accounts!!!!"
If i dont agree with some thing, then i myself would have nothing to do with it ... i wouldnt have to go out & scream that i oppose it but i wouldn't help others to do it.
it just seems hypocritical when you look at it like that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

0nyx

Posted 2003-06-10, 02:16 PM in reply to Gsus's post "Check Your Accounts!!!!"
I believe it is blizzard's fault for everyone "cheating" in whatever way it was. They have left the game unchanged for so long and it gets boring if nothing ever changes. You just go through the same things over and over again, cheating is a way to make it fun again. If there was no cheating the blizzard community would be stupid, there would only be some hardcore addicts playing and serious losers. Blizzard needs the cheaters because they run everything in diablo, now its just plain dumb.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
yokozuna is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenyokozuna is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

yokozuna

Posted 2003-06-10, 02:23 PM in reply to Gsus's post "Check Your Accounts!!!!"
0nyx said:
You offerd the hack so you have to expect people to come back & discuss all asspects about it, You all whine about ppl not coming back & not being active. maybe if you dont jump on them more might stay.
True, the Diablo2 hack/bot section hosted, linked the hacks and bots so that people could download and use them.

Maybe we did expect people to come back and discuss about it. Yet there is one thing or bot, hack users should keep in mind...usage of Bots or Hacks do violate the Battle.net TOU and EULA.

I could care less about people not coming back or not being active in the Diablo2 section. It is an old game anyway, and most people are just waiting for the yet-to-come 1.10 patch.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-10, 02:23 PM in reply to Gsus's post "Check Your Accounts!!!!"
I do somewaht agree with u there. the problem is that the hackers go way to far and end up messing the economy up. that is when it gets bad. I mean a soj could buy u all sortsa stuff. when a mass amount of duping went on, the soj became worth less and less. now its worth nothing.

cheating does make the game fun, but not too much cheating.

I mean when ur killing a full game of cows in like 1 minute, that is too much. I saw a kid in a game with 7 other ppl wipe out cows in a few seconds. that is making the game boring i think.

but like u said yes cheating does make the game fun in some ways. but there is such a thing as too much.
Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics, even if you win your still a retard.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Immortalitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenImmortalitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Immortalitus

Posted 2003-06-10, 02:32 PM in reply to Gsus's post "Check Your Accounts!!!!"
Immortalitus and 0nyx blah blah blah too much, I don't have time to read to those blah blah complain on the ban or the statement i made. Like I say ppl will start whining, b.net shouldn't do that, they should do this, blah blah blah. I read the last post and you say the
Immortalitus said:
cheating does make the game fun, but not too much cheating.
That don't make sense at all. so what does no cheating make the game?

Last edited by Ganga; 2003-06-10 at 02:35 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-06-10, 02:32 PM in reply to Gsus's post "Check Your Accounts!!!!"
Hackers were meant to do that though.
They share what they have. It is the newbie dupers who massively duped sojs anyway.

And I didn't say cheating make the game fun... o.o

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-10, 02:48 PM in reply to Gsus's post "Check Your Accounts!!!!"
I had a legit zon that could kill a game of hell cows in about 1 1/2 minutes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-10, 02:51 PM in reply to Gsus's post "Check Your Accounts!!!!"
this is all just my opinion but, I think ith weapons and occy rings and all of the bugged bullshit makes you totally skillless. It is cheating, it is part of the game. All that diablo 2 is, is a game. If you have to alter the game, by getting better items than the game allows, it is just showing how bad you are at the game. If you say it was blizzard's "fault", pull your head out of your ass! When you buy the game blizzard doesnt have to change the game jack shit, but they do because they love their customers and their market, and want people to buy other blizzard titles. d2 isn't everything to blizzard, they are working on so much right now and their development and Q&A teams arent even large enough to handle it all at once. As for maphack, I think that is just an addictive little program that you can't stop using once you start because it is just so damn helpful. It really does give you a massive advantage, and contributes to the overall simplicity and makes the game a whole lot easier. Hmmm.... I think this is a sick way of blizzard getting back at all of the "hackers" and cheaters, i mean banning em all very shortly before the patch comes out... OUCH!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-06-10, 02:52 PM in reply to Gsus's post "Check Your Accounts!!!!"
Have you ever heard of paragraphs?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-10, 02:54 PM in reply to Gsus's post "Check Your Accounts!!!!"
Immortalitus said:
is this thread getting a bit hot? lol

looks like we might have a WWF smack down in the mass account ban thread.
WWE not WWf

Immortalitus said:
cheating does make the game fun, but not too much cheating
ith was fun but what came after it not...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-06-10, 02:55 PM in reply to Gsus's post "Check Your Accounts!!!!"
ok this is what i mean. ok the game is made up of 5 acts and is set up into 3 modes normal, nightmare , and hell. all you do is beat these acts in each mode. after u are done all that is left is to find the most elite items and lvl to 99. once u have done this the game is extremely repetitve. over and over u do this stuff. without cheating this eventually gets boring and u end up moving on to other things. the best thing about cheating is finding way to do it. its not actually cheating its just discovering the ways to cheat.

i am not saying cheating is good, i am saying it gives the bored ppl something to do. some ppl find it fun to sell accounts on ebay. well the easiest way to do this is to dupe items and put the on chars and lvl them. or u can bot or u can get hacked items and put them on ur chars so they are extremely powerful and can lvl in cows fast.

all i am saying is( cheating gives ppl more to do ).

don't get offended from this post. i am simply telling u what i meant. i am not talking back to you.

and i do not mean to blah blah blah. i am posting my opinion

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Immortalitus

Posted 2003-06-10, 02:56 PM in reply to Gsus's post "Check Your Accounts!!!!"
Once Zephyr came out, duels were ruined, and it only got worse.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-10, 02:57 PM in reply to Gsus's post "Check Your Accounts!!!!"
Ugh, this thread went form not very interesting, to let me fucking ring the necks of some of you douchebags!

Anyway, I didn't get banned, at least not yet, and I got at least 20 hours a day, since the last banning.

Maybe I'm lucky, or maybe they just didn't get to me yet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-06-10, 02:57 PM in reply to Gsus's post "Check Your Accounts!!!!"
btw rushing is also cheating
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

You missed me? I'M BACK!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JiDDaR