Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2003-06-13, 12:38 AM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
I know that I am new and all but sorry for all of the Sh*t that is happening to you and welcome back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_Frog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_Frog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_Frog

Posted 2003-06-13, 01:04 AM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
lol i work for the cable company!!

and i know how to get free cable and beleave it or not free internet.lmao

but it is all top secret
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
danny180000 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendanny180000 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

danny180000

Posted 2003-06-13, 03:20 AM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
Ya... top secret. Oo I know I know, YOU WORK FOR THE CABLE COMPANY!!! duh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-06-13, 05:13 AM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
Well, the other day I heard that rdram is better than ddr what should I believe?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-06-13, 05:26 AM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
We have really gone off-topic... close or move please.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-06-16, 11:10 AM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
Lee, I was just about to ask the same question. How does rdram have anything to do with this post? Please stick the the subject at hand. Anyways, it looks like this thurs-fri I will be back in biz but I just read that Bnet close any accounts associated with mephbot or maphack. So I don't know if my accounts are still okay. I guess I shouldn't really worry about it though right? I mean with the 1.10 patch coming up and the new synergies/revampings going on, we will most likely have to think of new strats on how to build better characters. But can anyone tell me if they closed all accounts in relation to the hacks, or was it just those that were online at the time that they could find??

Anyways, I am out again. and I am sorry for being a pain if this thread is causing to much of a prob. Oh and Danny, it's nice that you work for the cable company, but it doesn't help me much when it's not in Red Deer Alberta, lolz. Take care guys.
]3lood]{rawller
Founder of the Krypticwarriors
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Bloodkrawller

Posted 2003-06-18, 11:03 AM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
I JUST CANNOT &%#*@# WIN!!!!!!

As if things weren't bad enough, now we gotta pay $400 by tomorrow or we get kick out onto the street. &%^%#^! I do everything that is asked of me, I do what my fiancee needs me to do and yet we still get $h!t on. I feel broken. I am going to be out on the street. I can't take this anymore. So in case I do end up homeless and/or dead I would just like to say this:

1. First of all, thankyou Zelaron, Chruser and all moderators for allowing me to use this thread/message board for stating my thoughts and telling my story without closing it on me.

2. Thankyou all those that showed your support by writting your opinions and ideas about any help that I could get.

3. Thankyou Blizzard for making such awsome games.

And finally................

THANKYOU RESIDENTIAL FOR SCREWING UP MY LIFE COMPLETELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for this thread, keep it open for a while longer. Things might change and if they do I would like to be able to talk about them still. I don't know how or if it will, be we shall see.
]3lood]{rawller
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Bloodkrawller

Posted 2003-06-18, 11:19 AM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
errr Good Luck... Don't know what else to say.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-06-18, 11:26 AM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
Your silence speaks volumes already, lolz just joking. take care!
]3lood]{rawller
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Bloodkrawller

Posted 2003-06-20, 03:54 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
OKay, we got evicted. We are out on the street, this isn't no joke ppl. But as luck may have it, out of all of the friends my fiancee has, one out of 20 actually had the heart to take us in. At the price of $150 and we can only stay for a week and a half. So we took it and we are out looking for a new home. My wife to be is getting paid on the 30th and by that time we should have a new place. So now comes rebuilding time. I will keep you posted. gtg
]3lood]{rawller
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Bloodkrawller

Posted 2003-06-20, 04:36 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2003-06-21, 02:58 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
wait a min first he says my fiancee and 2 sentences later he goes my wife...so either ur makin a mistake or u have a wife and ur engadged to someone else...errr.....
im sorry for your misfortunes, but yes everyone posting is right, get a job instead of sittin at home thinking bout d2...
The most important word in the english dictionary is - WHY
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
immortal_king is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenimmortal_king is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

immortal_king

Posted 2003-06-22, 05:06 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
Hey i just noticed that...hmmm lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2003-06-23, 04:25 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
your right your right. My bad on that part. At least I know you guys are actually reading what I am saying. Anyways the reason why I did that is cause even though we aren't "Officially" married, we still like calling ourselves Husband and Wife". Sorry about the confusion. And yes I have been looking for a job but nobody wants to hire me right now. I am still looking but it's going to take some time.
]3lood]{rawller
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Bloodkrawller

Posted 2003-06-24, 09:00 AM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
well if ur so good at d2 and bliz are lookin for jobs all the time...make the connection yet??????????????
if ur at the library, then why dont u auction some of ur items off on ebay i know ppl make like $400 a month there...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
immortal_king is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenimmortal_king is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

immortal_king

Posted 2003-06-26, 01:47 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
okay king, here's a question about your idea about ebay. WHAT *&$^# ITEMS!!!! all I got is just enough to have a good enough char to do mf runs and most of that stuff is bugged. And with blizz cracking down on stuff like that i don't think I have much worth selling. And I never said that I was so good at d2. I am just like everyone else and know how to play.

Anyways, we re at our wits end and have decided to go back to my home of Ontario. My family there is willing to help us. We just don't know when that is going to happen. Probably either in this or next month.
]3lood]{rawller

Last edited by Bloodkrawller; 2003-06-26 at 01:50 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Bloodkrawller

Posted 2003-06-26, 08:45 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
Maybe you should get your parents to help, I mean it's better than dieing. And don't tell me you can't get a job at a fast food place or something. And then look for a better job.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-06-27, 06:59 AM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
He's right
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

immortal_king

Posted 2003-06-29, 04:46 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
My parents have been helping. We just recieved $100 from them last week. But with my sis getting married soon and my parents had already agreed to help her with it, they don't have much to spare for me. none of us expected this to happen. But now things have gotten to extreme worse. We had to give up our step-daughter (my soon to be step-daughter after the marriage) to my finacee's Mother-of-all &!*#^ $'s mother because Child Welfare said that they were coming to get her and take her away. So we had to make a contract to hand over the parenting right's to the grandmother of the child. So now it's just my fiancee and me.

If there are any player's with families out there reading this then you know how hard it's hitting us that our children are gone. So now we can't go back to Ontario nor can we leave Alberta until we get them back. But there is one good shining light in this. At least now we don't have to worry about our daughter not having a place to sleep or something to eat. And I can concentrate on getting a job.
]3lood]{rawller
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Bloodkrawller

Posted 2003-07-08, 11:10 AM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
OKay, now this is pissing me off. Now we have to go to court to give her mother child support payments and we have to stay in Red Deer and get our selves turned around in 6 months. We are trapped. What's pissing me off even more is that I can't get online to my d2 accounts cause we don't have computer or internet cause I don't have a place yet and I am missing out on checking out the 1.10 beta patch. DAMMIT!!!!!!
]3lood]{rawller
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Bloodkrawller