Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post Extreme Bugged Items
Posted 2002-12-29, 11:53 AM
Thanks to H_Z (maybe), West has items like these and far worse getting released into the realm.

No I dont have them. No they are not for trade. I just thought I'd give you an idea of whats to come.

According to Herzog_Zwei These are thecracked sashes of the bunch (there is far better to come)

I personally dont like it.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-12-29, 11:58 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Extreme Bugged Items"
DAMN NICE!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
fighter_ba is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenfighter_ba is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

fighter_ba

Posted 2002-12-29, 12:26 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Extreme Bugged Items"
waht the FUCK ARE THOSE
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkestFears

Posted 2002-12-29, 12:35 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Extreme Bugged Items"
can i have one please i beg you
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2002-12-29, 01:03 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Extreme Bugged Items"
iceman887 said:
can i have one please i beg you
read what the guy said... he DON'T have them...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
noincher is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweennoincher is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

noincher

Posted 2002-12-29, 02:10 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Extreme Bugged Items"
Damn, I gotta get some of those.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-Bryan-

Posted 2002-12-29, 02:23 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Extreme Bugged Items"
thank god east seems safe right now
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkestFears

Posted 2002-12-29, 03:48 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Extreme Bugged Items"
Great, that means this is going to FUCK west over :\
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2002-12-29, 03:51 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Extreme Bugged Items"
Yes west will be completely like open b.net.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-12-29, 04:18 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Extreme Bugged Items"
east is still somewhat safe..
i think that bugged charm is pretty ez to detect dont u think?? its bugged over..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DarkestFears

Posted 2002-12-29, 04:18 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Extreme Bugged Items"
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT !!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2002-12-29, 05:10 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Extreme Bugged Items"
i dont think they can get much better than that... unless its 1000+ all stats all res ias fhr -133 mf or something to make it go into the thousands.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2002-12-29, 05:43 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Extreme Bugged Items"
Trust me it IS much worse than even what you posted.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-12-29, 06:00 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Extreme Bugged Items"
Fuck...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pyro

Posted 2002-12-29, 06:02 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Extreme Bugged Items"
Like worse than jamelas items on closed....

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-12-29, 07:10 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Extreme Bugged Items"
Adrenachrome said:
Like worse than jamelas items on closed....
Looks like those were made by Jamelas.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-Bryan-

Posted 2002-12-29, 07:24 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Extreme Bugged Items"
yea it does.. i bet someone who works at bnet just edited his acct with jamelas and saved on the server... then massively duped it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DarkestFears

Posted 2002-12-29, 07:25 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Extreme Bugged Items"
DarkestFears said:
yea it does.. i bet someone who works at bnet just edited his acct with jamelas and saved on the server... then massively duped it
I wish I worked for blizz.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Bryan-

Posted 2002-12-29, 07:39 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Extreme Bugged Items"
Well the only thing this can really seriously affect is sorcs ... but yeah... damn them, whoever is making them. I really dont feel like moving to east, and whats really stopping them from doing it in east?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2002-12-29, 08:36 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Extreme Bugged Items"
No my friend, this will seriously affect EVERY character.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pyro