Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

The1 is back!

Posted 2006-11-15, 10:55 PM
Hey sup y'all, I am back to bounce up things around Zelaron. I was wondering where the link is to change ur sig and avatar. I guess some things have changed since I came back
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Levon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLevon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Levon

Posted 2006-11-15, 11:04 PM in reply to Levon's post "The1 is back!"
Dumb as ever -.-

You need 10 posts now to be able to get a sig / avatar.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-11-15, 11:08 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Dumb as ever -.- You need 10 posts..."
Sovereign said:
Dumb as ever -.-

You need 10 posts now to be able to get a sig / avatar.
Mhmm, I see. Ha Sovereign You don't have to be overzealous.. But anyways. I guess some old members are still here. Kinda excited I remember you quite well.. Thoese days you were just avg. I guess your a sup mod
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Levon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLevon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Levon

Posted 2006-11-15, 11:22 PM in reply to Levon's post starting "Mhmm, I see. Ha Sovereign :weird: You..."
Don't pretend to be me or be a fucking psycho like last time and I don't care.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-11-16, 12:00 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Don't pretend to be me or be a fucking..."
I recall doing that and getting under ur skin... Haha. Anyways why did they make the 10 post rule?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Levon

Posted 2006-11-16, 05:55 AM in reply to Levon's post starting "I recall doing that and getting under..."
To make you wonder
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-11-16, 07:22 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "To make you wonder"
True dat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-11-16, 10:04 AM in reply to Levon's post "The1 is back!"
Why hello there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-11-16, 10:19 AM in reply to Levon's post starting "I recall doing that and getting under..."
To save hard drive space. If everyone that joined, posted a hi post, then left uploaded an avatar and signature, can you imagine how much storage that would lock up? Also, you can't PM till 10 posts to prevent spammage.

Your original account isn't banned, so why do you need to make a new one?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2006-11-16, 11:09 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "To save hard drive space. If everyone..."
Because he's a new man, of course.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2006-11-16, 01:23 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Because he's a new man, of course."
Well, I forgot the pw and the email I used for The1,

Could a admin help me get it back? Seriously. it's been along time. But if i got the email its under I could prove its my email I used the name xXxoxXx and redyoshix and so many more lol. But yeah I would like to use the1 account.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Levon

Posted 2006-11-16, 02:04 PM in reply to Levon's post starting "Well, I forgot the pw and the email I..."
Try Equalizer@hotmail.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-11-16, 02:06 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Try Equalizer@hotmail.com"
mhmm pw doesnt work anymore and outdated lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Levon

Posted 2006-11-16, 02:08 PM in reply to Levon's post starting "mhmm pw doesnt work anymore and..."
ill wait for chruser, I guess mabye he can merge me into my old name.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Levon

Posted 2006-11-16, 02:14 PM in reply to Levon's post starting "ill wait for chruser, I guess mabye he..."
Good luck on that one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-11-18, 11:40 AM in reply to Levon's post starting "ill wait for chruser, I guess mabye he..."
I can just change the password...

Emailed it to you

Last edited by GravitonSurge; 2006-11-18 at 11:42 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-11-18, 03:15 PM in reply to Levon's post starting "ill wait for chruser, I guess mabye he..."
So, dropped any acid recently?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2006-11-19, 02:53 PM in reply to Levon's post starting "ill wait for chruser, I guess mabye he..."
Levon said:
ill wait for chruser, I guess mabye he can merge me into my old name.

Lol, wait for Chruser. Go get a tent and some food. You're in for a long wait.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win