Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Star Wars and the Way
Posted 2005-04-17, 12:28 AM
Just wondered if anyone noticed all Star Wars films were released in May and Ep 4,5,6 were three years apart as were 1,2,3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2005-04-17, 01:13 AM in reply to Acer's post "Star Wars and the Way"
I did not notice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2005-04-17, 07:48 AM in reply to Acer's post "Star Wars and the Way"
Acer said:
Just wondered if anyone noticed all Star Wars films were released in May and Ep 4,5,6 were three years apart as were 1,2,3
Yup. Knew that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-04-17, 09:34 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Yup. Knew that."
Yeah, Star Wars owns too. I can't wait till episode 3.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2005-04-18, 09:15 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Yeah, Star Wars owns too. I can't wait..."
George Lucas is going to remake the last 3.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2005-04-18, 12:54 PM in reply to Acer's post "Star Wars and the Way"
All of them were equally boring.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-04-18, 02:05 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "George Lucas is going to remake the..."
He is??! I'm not surprised...bring all three in the new era of film-making...make more milliond off them with a new generation...

I for some reason have always wanted Lucas and Spielberg to make a new Indiana Jones film...shame Harrison Ford is as old as he is...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-04-18, 02:36 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "All of them were equally boring."
Sovereign said:
All of them were equally boring.

YOU'RE GOING STRAIGHT TO HELL LEVEL 999!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-04-18, 04:48 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "George Lucas is going to remake the..."
I knew the release date info.

D3V said:
Where did you hear that?

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-04-18, 04:58 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I knew the release date info. ..."
The same place he heard that the PSP gave blowjobs, I guess.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-04-18, 05:00 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I knew the release date info. ..."
That would be very cool. Can he remake 4, 5, and 6 and make 7, 8, and 9 within his lifetime? Is there even going to be 7-9...?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-04-18, 05:01 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "That would be very cool. Can he remake..."
No, I remember reading in an interview with him somewhere that he is not going to make 7,8,9.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-04-18, 05:02 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "George Lucas is going to remake the..."
D3V said:
He actually said he was done with the star wars movies.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2005-04-18, 05:05 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "No, I remember reading in an interview..."
Damn... oh well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-04-18, 05:10 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Damn... oh well."
Don't get too depressed, there's an Indiana Jones 4 in the works.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-04-18, 05:46 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Don't get too depressed, there's an..."
JRwakebord said:
Don't get too depressed, there's an Indiana Jones 4 in the works.
Indiana Jones is tight, but it's nothing compared to Star Wars.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-04-18, 06:46 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Indiana Jones is tight, but it's..."
mjordan2nd said:
Indiana Jones is tight, but it's nothing compared to Star Wars.
As much as I like Star Wars, George Lucas is to movies as many big video game companies are to a series. Slap a name on it and it is guaranteed to sell.

I am kinda glad that he will not make any more. It truly ends with Episode 6 unless they make a cheesy no he lived kinda story even though it is physically impossible.
"why I've gotta be one of the cool kids just to walk by/
- without being tripped, thrown down on the ground and kicked/
Insulting me for no reason, I was treated like shit/
The teachers let it happen/
I've even seen some of them teachers laughing/
That's why I had a smile on my face when I started blastin/" - Ill Bill - The Anatomy of a School Shooting
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Original Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOriginal Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Original Sin

Posted 2005-04-18, 06:53 PM in reply to Original Sin's post starting "As much as I like Star Wars, George..."
I agree. The orginal trilogy is great, and I for one love the idea of the "prequel" trilogy telling how it all started. As for what happened after Endor, I feel that that's best left to the books.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-04-18, 06:57 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I agree. The orginal trilogy is great,..."
The man made a brilliant trilogy, and despite thr ciriticism, I've loved the new movies nearly just as much. I don't understand why one would think that George Lucas would make anything cheesie, unless they thought the original trilogy was cheesie, in which case they don't deserve to live anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-04-18, 07:00 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "The man made a brilliant trilogy, and..."
Haha yah. I for one didn't really find Jar Jar as irritating as everyone else. He wasn't my favorite character, but I didn't hate him. And the new trilogy gave us one of the coolest villans ever. Darth Maul is tied with Bobba Fett as my favorite Star Wars character.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord