Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Smith Vs. Hurtloko (A sniper story)
Posted 2006-03-12, 07:52 PM
Me and Glory were just talking about how Smith and Hurtloko used to yell and fight about the sniper rifles. Those days were hilarious.

Hurtloko: Hey, what the fuck dude?

Smith: Shut the hell up.

"Fighting and betrayals ensue"
(All of this took place on Containment during a BTB CTF game.)

I can't remember a game when these two didn't go at it over the rifle and one of them usually got pissed off for the rest of the game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2006-03-12, 07:54 PM in reply to sue_13's post "Smith Vs. Hurtloko (A sniper story)"
I just miss Halo period.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-03-14, 04:24 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I just miss Halo period."
wait did you just say you missed your period? You might want to go see a doctor about that.

and Sue i am irked there was no story atleast not one worth reading.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2006-03-14, 10:35 AM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "wait did you just say you missed your..."
damn tidus your an ass
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Petey35 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPetey35 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Petey35

Posted 2006-03-14, 12:54 PM in reply to Petey35's post starting "damn tidus your an ass"
Damn Petey, give your sentences some punctuation and capitalization so they are fucking legible. Bitch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2006-03-14, 01:42 PM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "wait did you just say you missed your..."
tidus2005 said:
wait did you just say you missed your period? You might want to go see a doctor about that.

I did. And guess what? I'm pregnant with glory's child!

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-03-15, 03:23 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I did. And guess what? I'm pregnant..."
Damn that is going to be one FUGLY child.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2006-03-15, 08:51 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I did. And guess what? I'm pregnant..."
JRwakebord said:
I did. And guess what? I'm pregnant with glory's child!
I hope you two believe in adoption. No one would want any child growing-up in that kind of enviroment.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GutterMind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGutterMind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GutterMind

Posted 2006-03-15, 10:15 AM in reply to GutterMind's post starting "I hope you two believe in adoption. No..."
Wait, I don't get it?

Smith needs to get back from killing rag-heads!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-03-15, 10:36 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Wait, I don't get it? :confused: ..."
He rips their faces off with his bare hands. So I've heard anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

sue_13

Posted 2006-03-15, 10:40 AM in reply to sue_13's post starting "Damn Petey, give your sentences some..."
fuck you sue i will talk how i want
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Petey35 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPetey35 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Petey35

Posted 2006-03-15, 01:00 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "He rips their faces off with his bare..."
Smith is a GOD!~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-03-15, 05:13 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Smith is a GOD!~"
Titusfied said:
Smith is a GOD!~
What does that make Petey?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GutterMind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGutterMind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GutterMind

Posted 2006-03-15, 05:16 PM in reply to GutterMind's post starting "What does that make Petey?"
Ugly?

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-03-15, 06:22 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Ugly?"
Bitch?
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-03-15, 06:24 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Bitch?"
Peon?

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-03-15, 06:30 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Peon?"
Ugly Peon Bitch!
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-03-16, 06:10 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Ugly Peon Bitch!"
Fruit loop?

Cunt juice?

Nut on face?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2006-03-16, 12:38 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Fruit loop? Cunt juice? Nut on..."
I am liking this brainstorm on what to call petey.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-03-16, 01:01 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "I am liking this brainstorm on what to..."
Sperm Dumpster?

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord