Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Help Help Help! New Char
Posted 2006-06-14, 10:03 PM
Planning On making A new Smiter or hammerdin. i Need Poor mans version of setups for both of the builds. include Stats/ Skills pls! still need to get around to getting gear to . *sigh*.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2006-06-14, 10:44 PM in reply to PureRebel's post "Help Help Help! New Char"
What are they for?
Smiter:
Shield-Uniq Sacred Rondache(I can provide) or a 150%HoZ goes for HR+Um orrr if you want I'll give you a Uniq Dragon shield. It does Zak dmg. Plus its cool w/ the hydra charges.
Armor-Leviathan/Shaftstop(prefer eth) (I can provide) Eth carapace, Valor...
Weapons- are almost endless. Black Runeword, A cheapy Asterons, or even a Heavens light does +2/3 pala skills. Other runewords...
Helm-Gskull, Shako(Have), Rockstopper,
Gloves- Dracs(I have)
Boots- Goreriders(I have)
Rings- BK's/Ravenfrost(Have)

Hdin-
Must have nigma
Hoto perfered or Heavens Light, Redemer
Hoz or Nice pala Spirits are good
Shako
Magefist
Treks
Sojs... or Nagels
You can get a cheap Spider
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-06-16, 12:44 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "What are they for? Smiter:..."
Ken forgot to mention Wiz spike is a perfect substitute for hoto, i actually prefer it but both good.
XboxLive: x2xExZ

D2jsp: Your_Mom

Last edited by SlickFic04; 2006-06-16 at 12:46 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2006-06-16, 09:05 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Ken forgot to mention Wiz spike is a..."
Wiz spike is nice for BM sorb hammerdins. And a way to get cheap fcr ^.^. I have found a use for it on almost every char i've had.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-06-17, 11:42 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Wiz spike is nice for BM sorb..."
zz.. i need help on how to use smiter. i still cant get the hang of him. what preferable merc to use with Smiter?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2006-06-18, 08:37 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "zz.. i need help on how to use smiter...."
Neither.

You are guarenteed to always hit, and do a lot of damage. Be less of a cheap fuck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-06-19, 01:38 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Neither. You are guarenteed to..."
If you really wanted to use a merc here are some ideas off the top of my head:
A2 Might merc
A2 Defiance merc
A1 Cold sorc
A3 Glitched Merc

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2006-06-19, 02:16 PM in reply to PureRebel's post "Help Help Help! New Char"
how does one change their signature?

Last edited by buymorecards; 2006-06-19 at 02:21 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
buymorecards is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbuymorecards is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

buymorecards

Posted 2006-06-19, 02:43 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "If you really wanted to use a merc here..."
Umm what exactly is an A3 Glitched merc? It must be new because i havent heard of it before.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2006-06-19, 05:33 PM in reply to buymorecards's post starting "how does one change their signature?"
You have to have at least 10 posts first. PM a staff member if you have questions foo!

And A3 g merc is just some merc with an overpowered aura. Rather stupid.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2006-06-19, 11:41 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "You have to have at least 10 posts..."
which aura? I thought A3 were the ones that shot elemental spells.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2006-06-20, 11:20 AM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "which aura? I thought A3 were the ones..."
I think the wep you equip them gives the aura. I cant remember so I'ma stop now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2006-06-20, 03:26 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I think the wep you equip them gives..."
Basically you equip them with, HoJ or Dreams, or Dragons. Then equip/remove them a bunch of times and the auras stack. So you have like 200 lvl 15 fire auras. It's the pwn. So many uses for it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2006-06-21, 08:51 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Basically you equip them with, HoJ or..."
Yeah makes chaos runs fast as fuck.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

SlickFic04

Posted 2006-06-21, 05:38 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Yeah makes chaos runs fast as fuck."
Or even better than chaos runs, leveling in Uber Trist. Killing the infinity spawns of Uber mephy. 1-90 in like 2 hours after the grush if your good enough.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2006-06-27, 09:46 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Or even better than chaos runs,..."
MEH! 1-90!!, 90!!!!!!! in 2 hours?!?!?! of just chillin there while the gmerc kills all the respawns?!?! I need to do this.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

SlickFic04

Posted 2006-06-27, 06:39 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Basically you equip them with, HoJ or..."
They take away my necro stack glitch making Schayde a gimp, yet this shit pops up. F U BLIZZTARD!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2006-06-27, 11:27 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "MEH! 1-90!!, 90!!!!!!! in 2 hours?!?!?!..."
SlickFic04 said:
MEH! 1-90!!, 90!!!!!!! in 2 hours?!?!?! of just chillin there while the gmerc kills all the respawns?!?! I need to do this.
You have to remake the games eventually though cause they lag out like a mother I hear.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2006-06-28, 11:15 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "You have to remake the games eventually..."
Oh so you have never actually tried, if someone supplies the glitched merc ill supply the organs

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

SlickFic04

Posted 2006-07-01, 09:05 AM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Oh so you have never actually tried, if..."
Ya, I've never done it. I might be getting a Gmerc soon though. People always want to charge for it though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda