Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Clan Matches
Posted 2006-04-19, 10:24 AM
As soon as i get home, i really want to get the clan matches going. I think we have the potential to be in the top 100 without having to cheat, unlike most of the other clans.

To make the best team possible for that day, since we all have our on and off days, I say we get 8 guys and have mini custom game matches to select our 4, 5 or 6 man team. I will say though that if you sit out the day before, you can play the next day. Next, we play until our level gets up by two and then we can fuck around after. I say by the time school starts next semester for me, i want us to be at least close to a level 25, assuming that we get modded and cheated most of the time.

With Halo 3 not projected til Jan, this is what we have to do until then. And when halo 3 comes out, we have to go strong in the clan matches because modders wont be around just yet. So by the time summer starts, we could be in the top 100 clans of halo 3.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-04-19, 04:11 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "Clan Matches"
I don't really like Clan Matches though. How can you tell what your rank is anyway? Bungie.net has been all fucked up with retrieving stats and whatnot lately. At least it has for me.

I honestly want to get my BTB up to a level 30, and I want everyone in our clan to do the same. That way, we know we have played plenty of games and we are decent. Then, Clan Matches would be more viable. BTB and 6v6. I really enjoy those games, but I never have enough friends online to play with, and when I go in solo, I swear that I just about always am on the team where everyone quits or gets modded...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-04-19, 08:55 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I don't really like Clan Matches..."
Well, i think both of my levels in those two are mid 20's. When im back, ill play them. I just want to get more peopel involved in our clan, and i think by being assholes to most of them, they leave, so from here on out, im not going to be a total asshole to new members, unless they deserve it. Once we get a solid 15 players, then we can fuck around.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-04-20, 09:31 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Well, i think both of my levels in..."
I've never really been an asshole to any members in our clan. I may not have played with them every, but then again I don't play as often as I used to.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-04-20, 11:36 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I've never really been an asshole to..."
Im not saying you, but our clan members in general arent the nicest people
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-04-21, 12:58 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Im not saying you, but our clan members..."
Such as?

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-04-21, 05:18 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Im not saying you, but our clan members..."
I kind of take offence to being called an asshole. You guys know that we are just fucking around when we call people gay/fag/(insert inappropraite comment here). If the new members cannot take being fucked with alittle bit then i really dont think i want them in the clan. Honestly maybe some of you are playing to win and be a sweet clan now, but i am sure you realize that i just play to have fun. Which is what the dragoons have always been about, playing for fun and not taking shit to seriously.

I think new members definately need to have a good sense of humor.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2006-04-22, 09:54 AM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "I kind of take offence to being called..."
I agree, but the new members cant take it and we keep losing people. I mean, maybe they shouldnt be apart of the clan, but they seem to play more then most of us right now and could keep the dragoons going. I dont know, i personally dont think any of you are assholes but people looking in might think so and not join. I mean, we drove away gay harris and petey's friend poker.

Whatever gets the job done i say. Anyways, i think its time for us to get hurt and his buddies to join with us.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-04-22, 09:21 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "I agree, but the new members cant take..."
Fuck poker! If he leaves over that he doesnt deserver to be in this clan. Viva la resistons!
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-04-24, 11:31 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Fuck poker! If he leaves over that he..."
I agree. We all talk shit, but that's part of it, and might I add, it is some of the most fun we have. What fun is playing Halo online if you can't call someone a cock-sucker? Anyway, kudos for wanting to keep the humor alive...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GutterMind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGutterMind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GutterMind

Posted 2006-04-24, 11:33 AM in reply to GutterMind's post starting "I agree. We all talk shit, but that's..."
I like the humor too, but some of the members that join sometimes get upset and leave. So im saying lets be funny to each other and not the new members until they start acting out. It was just a suggestion so we can have more members.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-04-24, 06:49 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "I like the humor too, but some of the..."
If they can't have fun with us and take a little flame action, then they don't deserve to be in our fucking clan. That's my opinion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2006-04-26, 08:11 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "If they can't have fun with us and take..."
As I've said before, we're a bunch of smart-asses. Live with it!

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-04-27, 09:02 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "As I've said before, we're a bunch of..."
I think that the big problem with some of the other clan members is that they are younger. They dont know how to take all of this in. If we let them know on the front end how we are they may be more able to deal with it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kenpo sensei

Posted 2006-04-27, 12:18 PM in reply to kenpo sensei's post starting "I think that the big problem with some..."
And you know what I think? I think Kampo should stop thinking.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2006-04-27, 01:07 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "And you know what I think? I think..."
He is right though. He thought of something right haha
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-04-27, 02:41 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "He is right though. He thought of..."
Wow, if you both put your heads together you can think of something. Way to go Titius.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kenpo sensei

Posted 2006-04-28, 06:08 AM in reply to kenpo sensei's post starting "Wow, if you both put your heads..."
What I tell you Kampo?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied