Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

The Spider
Posted 2008-09-18, 11:33 AM

Last week this monster crawled into our house from our back sliding door. Kaneda hit it with a broom, and its babies started running so then we soaked them all in poison. It crawled about 2 feet dropped more eggs and then crawled back and died.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC01352.JPG (87.4 KB, 23 views)
Your fucking stupid

Last edited by klo; 2008-09-18 at 11:56 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2008-09-18, 11:56 AM in reply to klo's post "The Spider"
That's just fucked up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-09-18, 12:23 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "That's just fucked up."
It's weird seeing the live shot next to the dead shot, you can see all of its babies on its butt.

I've got a picture we took when we went up north, my brother and his friend caught this monster of a spider, the picture we got from across the river even still makes it look huge! I'll get it uploaded later tonight.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-18, 12:32 PM in reply to klo's post "The Spider"
klo said: [Goto]

Last week this monster crawled into our house from our back sliding door. Kaneda hit it with a broom, and its babies started running so then we soaked them all in poison. It crawled about 2 feet dropped more eggs and then crawled back and died.
WHAT THE HELL.

That new picture of it dead is even more fucked up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-09-18, 01:05 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "WHAT THE HELL. That new picture of..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
WHAT THE HELL.

That new picture of it dead is even more fucked up.
Nice to see Klo is still posting. But that is still disgusting, babies clinging to the mom like that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-09-18, 01:13 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Nice to see Klo is still posting. But..."
If it hadn't laid eggs in your house I would have said "why poison it?" But in the case of the eggs, it had it coming.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-09-18, 01:17 PM in reply to klo's post "The Spider"
...Heh. Cool.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-09-18, 01:26 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "...Heh. Cool."
That's some fucked up shit.

Where do you live again?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-09-18, 01:28 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "That's some fucked up shit. Where do..."
Lol, my step father found a spider in his shoe!
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-09-18, 01:37 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "That's some fucked up shit. Where do..."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
That's some fucked up shit.

Where do you live again?
That's what these are for.

http://www.zelaron.com/forum/member.php?userid=13097
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-09-18, 02:16 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "That's what these are for. ..."
My brothers like to catch Brown Recluses and other shit we have roaming around out here, putting them into a jar and blowing smoke into it and watching the spiders walk sideways and shit.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-09-18, 02:20 PM in reply to klo's post "The Spider"
That's not good to have around the house when you have a kid! Do you know what kind it is? That's a bigass spider!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-09-18, 02:57 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "My brothers like to catch Brown..."
D3V said: [Goto]
My brothers like to catch Brown Recluses and other shit we have roaming around out here, putting them into a jar and blowing smoke into it and watching the spiders walk sideways and shit.
Can't brown recluses kill you with their venom?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-09-18, 02:58 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Can't brown recluses kill you with..."
K_A your knowledge never ceases to amaze me!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-09-18, 03:16 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Can't brown recluses kill you with..."
Wallow said: [Goto]
Can't brown recluses kill you with their venom?
Yes, but you're not supposed to tell them. You're disrupting Natural Selection.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-09-18, 03:28 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Yes, but you're not supposed to tell..."
Warning, cutest picture in the world coming up

Inspired from this thread.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]

Last edited by WetWired; 2008-09-18 at 04:57 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-09-18, 03:44 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Warning, cutest picture in the world..."
Whats with you in cute pictures, this is a spider thread, full of venomous killing machines. Your nephew is non-factor... take it to your cuddle with me im lonely thread!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-18, 03:46 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Whats with you in cute pictures, this..."
I have the perfect opportunity to troll the shit out of you, but will refrain.

And the kid is wearing a spiderman outfit, get over it.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-09-18, 03:57 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I have the perfect opportunity to troll..."
btw, my dad's mother used to shower with a wolf spider in her shower. I remember when we were kids and we had just arrived in Arizona. We were investigating their house and ran into it, scared us half to death.

because i can
Like omg, girls are you ready?! I have the cutest picture eva!!!!! He is like so adorable, like oh my god..., i just love him!!!! girlfriends!!!!

fatspider.jpg

cheerleading practice is ---> that way d3v
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-18, 04:00 PM in reply to klo's post "The Spider"
That's horrible!!

I cringe every time I have to scroll past the picture. It's almost as bad as the horrible bug scene in King Kong. I've only seen it once, and that was on the big screen at the IMAX - I couldn't sit still at all. Eugh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny