Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

5 Euros!
Posted 2008-05-29, 08:53 AM
I'm rich! What the currency exchange at now, 1Euro=1,000 American?
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2008-05-29, 01:09 PM in reply to klo's post "5 Euros!"
It'll buy you one meal at panera.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2008-05-29, 01:42 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "It'll buy you one meal at panera."
is this true
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-05-29, 01:44 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "It'll buy you one meal at panera."
One Euro = $1.55

5 x $1.55 = $7.75
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-05-29, 02:34 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "One Euro = $1.55 5 x $1.55 = $7.75"
Oooo. Ouch. That sucks. only 5
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-05-29, 03:56 PM in reply to klo's post "5 Euros!"
You should go buy Zimbabwe!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-05-30, 06:23 AM in reply to klo's post "5 Euros!"
I miss having Euros. I had 2 Euros and 53 Euro cents back in Mississippi. I also had about $3 in Swiss Francs until my friend's couch ate them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-05-30, 01:42 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I miss having Euros. I had 2 Euros and..."
I only ever end up with that accidental foreign change that seems to show up in random transactions. Mostly Canadian, but occasionally British or some other random coinage.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-05-30, 06:11 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "I only ever end up with that accidental..."
All I ever get are Irish 5p coins rather than British 5p coins.

Euro's look nice, though I wouldn't want to be part of it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-05-30, 07:54 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "All I ever get are Irish 5p coins..."
Well if the Euro value is .5 higher than the dollar, do Europeans make more money or do they just make less Euros.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-05-30, 08:00 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Well if the Euro value is .5 higher..."
I was actually seriously contemplating converting most of my money into euros

i still am looking into it and i have to do it soon before the dollar value plummets even more.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-05-31, 08:58 AM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "I was actually seriously contemplating..."
If you'd do that, then you would have to move to Europe to use those Euros. They're worthless in the US unless you convert them
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-06-01, 07:39 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "If you'd do that, then you would have..."
I would just be converting my money as an investment. Not to spend but to save since their dollar value seems more stable and to be increasing more than the american dollar.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-06-01, 07:49 AM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "I would just be converting my money as..."
Coffeedagger said:
Not to spend but to save since their dollar value seems more stable and to be increasing more than the american dollar.
Come again? The European dollar value? You've lost me completely - explain what you think you mean.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-06-01, 04:50 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Come again? The European dollar value?..."
I just think that the american dollar value is plummeting so i want to convert my monetary units into Euros where they might be more secure.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-06-02, 04:24 AM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "I just think that the american dollar..."
Compared to the British economy, the Euro is weakish - it's only recently that it's dropped from £1 = €1.50 to £1 = €1.25. Your money would be safer as sterling... as long as the American dollar continues to fall. If it begins to rise, then you'll find yourself in a position where if you convert your sterling back to USD, you'll have less than you started with.

Plus there's the fact that the British economy is slowly being fucked, with ludicrous petrol prices and high interest rates (well, 5% - the highest they've been for years), but that can be traced to America and your damned wars and the credit crunch a year or so ago.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2008-06-02, 01:25 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Compared to the British economy, the..."
What is "sterling"?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-06-02, 01:27 PM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "What is "sterling"?"
British currency.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-06-02, 01:29 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "British currency."
Oh really?, ok thanks.

So you suggest by now just leave my monetary units as american dollars?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-06-03, 06:16 AM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "Oh really?, ok thanks. So you..."
Pretty much.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack