Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

New..Person above you
Posted 2005-02-22, 06:37 AM
obviously cant start this myself
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Deathnamu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeathnamu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Deathnamu

Posted 2005-02-22, 10:36 AM in reply to Deathnamu's post "New..Person above you"
^ Can't start this himself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2005-02-22, 11:01 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "^ Can't start this himself."
^Shouldn't egg on repeat threads!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-22, 11:07 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "^Shouldn't egg on repeat threads!"
^shouldnt not egg on repeat threads
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Deathnamu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeathnamu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Deathnamu

Posted 2005-02-22, 11:54 AM in reply to Deathnamu's post starting "^shouldnt not egg on repeat threads"
^ Is banned
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-02-22, 12:43 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "^ Is banned"
^ Is undead
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2005-02-22, 12:58 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "^ Is undead"
^ Should have a sig soon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-02-22, 12:58 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "^ Should have a sig soon."
^ Doesnt know why deathnamu is banned.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-02-22, 01:05 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "^ Doesnt know why deathnamu is banned."
^ Still doesn't know why Deathnamu is banned...

^ Just egged on a repeat thread...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-02-22, 01:28 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "^ Still doesn't know why Deathnamu is..."
^may not know
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
godlessantuary is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweengodlessantuary is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

godlessantuary

Posted 2005-02-22, 01:28 PM in reply to godlessantuary's post starting "^may not know"
^knows exactly y
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
godlessantuary is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweengodlessantuary is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

godlessantuary

Posted 2005-02-22, 01:36 PM in reply to godlessantuary's post starting "^knows exactly y"
^ SHOULD FUCKING DIE.

There, I said it. 4200 posts. Yes, baby.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-02-22, 04:53 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "^ SHOULD FUCKING DIE. There, I said..."
^ Has 4201 at time of writing
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2005-02-22, 05:00 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "^ Has 4201 at time of writing"
^ might be interested to know that deathnamu was banned for tubgirl linkage.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-02-22, 05:21 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "^ might be interested to know that..."
^sig is tight

我是所有知道, 所有看見, 全知kung fu 大師。下來鞠躬對我。
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
i no kung fu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeni no kung fu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

i no kung fu

Posted 2005-02-22, 05:25 PM in reply to i no kung fu's post starting "^sig is tight"
^Is a fathead, that wants grush from me, but i wont do it.

Is gravytrain-surge...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-02-22, 05:25 PM in reply to i no kung fu's post starting "^sig is tight"
^ has blitzed up the English language on numerous occasions.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-02-22, 05:28 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "^ has blitzed up the English language..."
^thinks that I have blitzed up the English language on numerous occasions
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-02-22, 06:40 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "^thinks that I have blitzed up the..."
wtf, why are you guys starting this again, we already have a damn thread for this! lol, i do love it though how deathnamu was banned for "the tubgirl" website. lol way to think up a reason on the spot Grav.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-22, 06:49 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "wtf, why are you guys starting this..."
--> Doesn't know what Kaneda is talking about
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav