Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

barb question
Posted 2004-06-02, 05:42 PM
what skills make the best dueling barbs plz tell me 4 i am a noob
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
diablo_dude is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendiablo_dude is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

diablo_dude

Posted 2004-06-02, 05:45 PM in reply to diablo_dude's post "barb question"
diablo_dude said:
what skills make the best dueling barbs plz tell me 4 i am a noob
Wrong forum, noob.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Alucard001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAlucard001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Alucard001

Posted 2004-06-02, 05:51 PM in reply to Alucard001's post starting "Wrong forum, noob. :x"
lol this is funny you answered his stupid questions 3 times in a row haha
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MysticWonton

Posted 2004-06-02, 06:05 PM in reply to MysticWonton's post starting "lol this is funny you answered his..."
MysticWonton said:
lol this is funny you answered his stupid questions 3 times in a row haha
I'm waiting for Voll to say something like:

"..........die."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Alucard001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAlucard001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Alucard001

Posted 2004-06-02, 06:08 PM in reply to Alucard001's post starting "I'm waiting for Voll to say something..."
lol lol that really made me laugh ".........DIE.."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MysticWonton

Posted 2004-06-02, 06:11 PM in reply to Alucard001's post starting "Wrong forum, noob. :x"
What are you guys talking about?

I played .09, Diablo_dude, but back then the best dueling skill for Barbs was whirlwind. I'm pretty sure that goes for .10 as well. After you get that, you can play with the other skills. I usually liked to have a lot of run/walk as well, so maybe a little bit in that. Get good resistances. Get the attack that adds elemental damage (you can get it at level 30, unfortunately I don't remember the name). Max whirlwind, and a weapon mastery though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-06-02, 06:30 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "What are you guys talking about? I..."
..........die ahhhhhhh don't hit me i'm full of chocolate

ok umm my stupid sucky barb thats really really poor here i go

20 ww
1 berserk
20 bo
10 shout
1 battle command
20 sword mastery
2 increased speed
2 stone skin
6 natural resist

160 str
160 dex
all rest in vit
i think i put 5 energy? or enough to make it an even number

uses
arreats or wolfhowl
stone or shaft or enigma
doombringer i'm lvl 80 i need 1 lvl for gf
ss
soul drainers
gore riders
tgods
angelic ammy
angelic ring
raven spiral switch to raven frost when dueling something using ice
200 pdgc
100 pdgc i know its crap..
7 175 pdlcs
1 100 pdsc
and 2 4 resist scs
and 2 3 to max scs
and 4 20 life scs
and last a crappy anni

and thas my crappy noob barb call me a noob all you want cus i'll accept it lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MysticWonton

Posted 2004-06-02, 06:39 PM in reply to MysticWonton's post starting "..........die ahhhhhhh don't hit me i'm..."
Well, if you use wolfhowl, might as well make a wolf barb =D

20 weapon masteries
20 bo
20 shout
20 iron skin
5+ natural resis
5+ increase speed
5+ battle command

Keep in mind you can't ww while in wolf form if i remember correctly.

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-06-02, 06:46 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "Well, if you use wolfhowl, might as..."
Wrong forum Wrong forum Wrong forum ahhhhh *spins randomly around* don't support his newness!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Alucard001

Posted 2004-06-02, 07:04 PM in reply to Alucard001's post starting "Wrong forum Wrong forum Wrong forum..."
my barb=
20 ww
20 bo
20 weapon mastery
20 concetate
rest in iron skill
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ledhead94 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenledhead94 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ledhead94

Posted 2004-06-02, 07:06 PM in reply to ledhead94's post starting "my barb= 20 ww 20 bo 20 weapon..."
ledhead94 said:
my barb=
20 ww
20 bo
20 weapon mastery
20 concetate
rest in iron skill
i agree this is my set up too
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-06-02, 07:07 PM in reply to ledhead94's post starting "my barb= 20 ww 20 bo 20 weapon..."
well, it's the mods job to move this post.

Finally some work for them

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-06-02, 07:29 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "well, it's the mods job to move this..."
alu...ur new too haha j/k but seriously DIABLO_DUDE if u can read, i know u cant do the other _ pell but ya just GO INTO THE PVP forums part of the page please thanx 1 time is ok 2meh but 3 is just getting anooying :P
Eh Ma, Ima Gunna B An Engish Magor

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-06-02, 08:00 PM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post starting "alu...ur new too :) haha j/k but..."
Holy fucking flippity flopity floop you guys, it's not that big of a fucking deal if he posted it in the wrong section.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-06-02, 11:07 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Holy fucking flippity flopity floop you..."
..........die.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Alucard001

Posted 2004-06-03, 09:57 AM in reply to Alucard001's post starting "..........die."
Basically, you want either concentrate and all its synergies and then the usual, iron skin, bo, wep mast, rest in shout (this is melee build) or you want a tele ww barb which is pretty self explanitory, ww and the usualy junk, my opinion tho is that this barb is only good for caster druids maybe boners (doubtfull tho) um bowazons, and sorc thats about it. They will get owned by regular melee's tho.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04