Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Runes worth help
Posted 2004-06-01, 06:24 PM
Hey im wondering if i could get a list of what items i could get for certain runes.

Um -

Mal -

Ist -

Gul -

Vex -

Feel free to add about other runes thx for the help.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
holy1s is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenholy1s is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

holy1s

Posted 2004-06-01, 06:34 PM in reply to holy1s's post "Runes worth help"
please guys, tell realm/ladder or not/sofcore or hardcore?!?!?!!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-06-01, 06:35 PM in reply to holy1s's post "Runes worth help"
oops sorry US EAST , ladder, sc
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
holy1s is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenholy1s is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

holy1s

Posted 2004-06-01, 07:22 PM in reply to holy1s's post starting "oops sorry US EAST , ladder, sc"
um- about ss and some more
mal-tals ammy if u add something with the mal
ist- a lot of stuff
gul- a lot of stuff
vex- soj if u add something

sorry not that good, what are u looking for? u could get like windforce for pul lol so with ist or gul u can get really good items just not like runewords or botds
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-06-01, 07:44 PM in reply to holy1s's post "Runes worth help"
Im looking for stuff for my bone necro, so ummmm, i was told silks, shako, enigma, hoto, arach

Enigma and hoto i know i cant really get wit that stuff
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

holy1s

Posted 2004-06-01, 07:52 PM in reply to holy1s's post starting "Im looking for stuff for my bone necro,..."
maybe if u add all those runes u can get a enigma and if u add vex with a mal maybe a hoto or just vex for a hoto maybe, silks? unique ancient armor or silkweave?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

iceman887

Posted 2004-06-02, 08:27 AM in reply to iceman887's post starting "maybe if u add all those runes u can..."
I would hope he mean't silkweaves. Are you sure that vex's are worth an soj? I doubt that since vex have been massed duped.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-06-02, 09:17 AM in reply to platnum's post starting "I would hope he mean't silkweaves. Are..."
vex are worth 3/4 a soj and why silkweave or silks of victor they both suck for a necro use BONEWEAVE trick!. and people trade LOW HOTO's like 34- for a VEX so u can prob get one w/ vex and trade for another mal and then make that an ist and trade ist,ist,gul,um for a SOJ and some people WILL trade low enigma's for a SOJ + maybe IST
Eh Ma, Ima Gunna B An Engish Magor

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-06-02, 04:20 PM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post starting "vex are worth 3/4 a soj and why..."
ya sounds about right, but i traded my soj for zod, full tals, and 32 hoto
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dgpnd81

Posted 2004-06-02, 05:59 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "um- about ss and some more mal-tals..."
Dannnnnnnnnnnngggggggg lol is a soj really worth that much? like 2 sojs could get you an enigma wow is it cus the us east thing or cus its on ladder? where i play um is worth like a ss yeah and mal i had 2 mal gave 1 for 08 40 ed jeweld wf and the other one for a combat gc and 98 def shako and gave spider i found for ist and got 2 bo cta ettin axe for the ist and gul not worth much to non ladder cus the 3 gul doesn't make vex and it seems like vex,ber,jah, and other high runes are all the same and an enigma is worth 2 runes usually
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MysticWonton

Posted 2004-06-02, 07:24 PM in reply to MysticWonton's post starting "Dannnnnnnnnnnngggggggg lol is a soj..."
dgpnd WOW u got a damn good deal man...but i have had better like when i traded trang belt and gloves for a GUL RUNE!!!!!!!!!
Eh Ma, Ima Gunna B An Engish Magor

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koolio_kid2001