Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Wierd Gloves
Posted 2004-06-02, 02:23 AM
Today i found my first zak haha but thats not it some guy got on my friends account and said i was the only one on and told me its important that i come to his game so i did and he said something about perming him out and he showed me these gloves... said they were bugged first time i've ever seen anything like it well in 1.10 wierd but would be pretty nice to have a pair right
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bugged Gloves.jpg (318.3 KB, 50 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MysticWonton

Posted 2004-06-02, 05:05 AM in reply to MysticWonton's post "Wierd Gloves"
man if those gloves existed on ladder i would die. they fucking would OWN! 75all res and so much more WOWWIE! i would def drop rends or drac's for those just cuz the RES fuck the FCR and on hammerdin's/sorc BYE BYE MAGEFIST/TRANG GLOVE haha welcome wizzy gloves
Eh Ma, Ima Gunna B An Engish Magor

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-06-02, 05:28 AM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post starting "man if those gloves existed on ladder i..."
i hate when that happens lol yes they are nice but y do you need hacked/bugged items? if u do it jus shows your weak doesnt it? if you cant get by with what u find/get/trade for then wth quick diablo lol
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-06-02, 05:30 AM in reply to Joka69's post starting "i hate when that happens lol yes..."
what realm did you see that in? east sc ladder?
What is this!?! A center for ants!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
supaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensupaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

supaflip_69

Posted 2004-06-02, 05:45 AM in reply to supaflip_69's post starting "what realm did you see that in? east sc..."
yah, i think mysticwonton is on east sc ladder!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-06-02, 07:29 AM in reply to iceman887's post starting "yah, i think mysticwonton is on east sc..."
from what i have read on zelaron those wiz gloves are non ladder because i rember someone try to upgrade them from norm to exception to try to perm them but from what i heard it didnt work
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2004-06-02, 08:11 AM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "from what i have read on zelaron those..."
They are on east ladder, I know someone with a pair of them. He traded 3 ebotd cb and an soj for it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-06-02, 09:14 AM in reply to platnum's post starting "They are on east ladder, I know someone..."
fuck well...ladder season is going to be ending soon if all these hacks are coming out just say bye bye ladder . well hopefully they dont get in the hands of a duper or else were f*****
Eh Ma, Ima Gunna B An Engish Magor

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-06-02, 09:19 AM in reply to Joka69's post starting "i hate when that happens lol yes..."
Joka69 said:
i hate when that happens lol yes they are nice but y do you need hacked/bugged items? if u do it jus shows your weak doesnt it? if you cant get by with what u find/get/trade for then wth quick diablo lol
If you find or have a bugged item, I don't see how it makes you weak. And I love your sig.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-06-02, 10:10 AM in reply to MysticWonton's post "Wierd Gloves"
MysticWonton said:
Today i found my first zak haha but thats not it some guy got on my friends account and said i was the only one on and told me its important that i come to his game so i did and he said something about perming him out and he showed me these gloves... said they were bugged first time i've ever seen anything like it well in 1.10 wierd but would be pretty nice to have a pair right
So we meet again , Mister Wizzy Gloves
used 2 have them in 1.09
Cant believe they are back
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2004-06-02, 10:17 AM in reply to Death's post starting "So we meet again , Mister Wizzy Gloves..."
The normal items are already overpowered on this game, bugs just make you even more godly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-06-02, 11:42 AM in reply to supaflip_69's post starting "what realm did you see that in? east sc..."
Ummm i'm prolly the only one on this site that plays us west non ladder thats where i saw them.. i was going to start playing on useast but i couldn't leave all my canadian friends i trust atleast 9 ppl on my list and 3 are on almost as much as me if i played east who would help me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MysticWonton

Posted 2004-06-02, 11:59 AM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "from what i have read on zelaron those..."
tidus that was me, and ZL-deathorb wiz gloves are west dupes, and they survived rust storm, and the west price is 6-8 runes for them
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-06-02, 12:33 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "tidus that was me, and ZL-deathorb wiz..."
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i hope its no ladder, fckin holy shit!
would destroy the ladder vaues!

however, very nice
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2004-06-02, 01:06 PM in reply to celaron's post starting "OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope its no..."
It's items like these that make me not want to play Diablo 2.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy