Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Evil Grin i'm shocked
Posted 2004-05-30, 04:34 PM
i have all resists maxed but i still get kill very qickly when doing baal runs by light attacks.....why? its 75% maxed out I can't believe it.....is it a bug in the system......what ever it is its pissing me off plz help....

d
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dam

Posted 2004-05-30, 05:29 PM in reply to dam's post "i'm shocked"
Get a Thundergod's belt, Lightsabre blade, Blackhorns face, light absorb helps alot. And no, 75% isn't the max, 95% is the max, and you probably don't have enough vitality.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-05-30, 06:54 PM in reply to dam's post "i'm shocked"
Good thing you ain't in HC. Yeah, you need to get +to max % of light resist and then get some absorb items, like waht badboy mentioned.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-05-30, 07:14 PM in reply to badboy's post starting "Get a Thundergod's belt, Lightsabre..."
badboy said:
Get a Thundergod's belt, Lightsabre blade, Blackhorns face, light absorb helps alot. And no, 75% isn't the max, 95% is the max, and you probably don't have enough vitality.
thanx 4 the info and i have all of that......but if i have 75% to all my resistances i shouldn't get kill in 3or4 lighting attacks i have over 900 on life and i wear

full tals set
carion ring
wartravs
and a moser's blessed circle with 2xprefect diamonds

it's confusing

d
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dam

Posted 2004-05-30, 09:13 PM in reply to dam's post starting "thanx 4 the info and i have all of..."
I hear this a lot but... Tgods only gives +25 lightning absorb am I right? 25 being 25 points of damage -_-;;
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Alucard001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAlucard001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Alucard001

Posted 2004-05-31, 04:20 AM in reply to Alucard001's post starting "I hear this a lot but... Tgods only..."
Alucard001 said:
I hear this a lot but... Tgods only gives +25 lightning absorb am I right? 25 being 25 points of damage -_-;;
no it does 10 % 2
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2004-05-31, 05:17 AM in reply to Death's post starting "no it does 10 % 2 :D"
i am sure, u mean the very liked souls

they do lightning dmg AND PHYSICAL dmg!!!!
so u need 75light resi (or more!) and some %dmg reduce!!!!!!!!!

they are, with the dolls the only monsters, that are deadly for nearly all chars

however, u need more than 1.5k life for baalruns, THATS SURE!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2004-05-31, 10:40 AM in reply to celaron's post starting "i am sure, u mean the very liked souls..."
celaron said:
i am sure, u mean the very liked souls

they do lightning dmg AND PHYSICAL dmg!!!!
so u need 75light resi (or more!) and some %dmg reduce!!!!!!!!!

they are, with the dolls the only monsters, that are deadly for nearly all chars

however, u need more than 1.5k life for baalruns, THATS SURE!!!
yep

~10 char limit >.<~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2004-05-31, 11:11 AM in reply to Death's post starting "yep ~10 char limit >.<~"
Well, my amazon wears Thundergod's and she doesn't even have max light resist and hell, and I'm fine against Souls.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-06-01, 04:55 PM in reply to badboy's post starting "Well, my amazon wears Thundergod's and..."
souls really suck, for pretty much any char
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dgpnd81

Posted 2004-06-01, 05:20 PM in reply to dgpnd81's post starting "souls really suck, for pretty much any..."
The ennemie i fear most are those littles dolls... when they blow up, it takes a big chunk of my life.

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-06-01, 05:22 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "The ennemie i fear most are those..."
yah those are pretty bad, you are talkign about the one from delirium right?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-06-01, 05:39 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "yah those are pretty bad, you are..."
You would hate them even more in Hardcore, their one of the reasons I quit hardcore.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

badboy

Posted 2004-06-01, 06:59 PM in reply to badboy's post starting "You would hate them even more in..."
...75 IS the max, but you can add more to that max, FYI.

You just need a bit more obsorb//life maybe.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-06-02, 05:23 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "...75 IS the max, but you can add more..."
No 75 isnt the max u can have way more but it jus wont show...... and yes lol souls blow so do the dolls... i hate when i tele and land inside them
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-06-02, 05:34 AM in reply to Joka69's post starting "No 75 isnt the max u can have way..."
I hate when i tele in a pack of dolls and my damn merc blows them up causing my demise

Well the max is 95 and the rest is counted in your total resist, i wonder if the ennemie also has stuff that give minus to our resist like facets do, besides the guys with conviction aura.

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT