Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Ladder season end?
Posted 2004-05-30, 09:06 PM
I think I might of posted this already, but I can't remember... I did hear Voll say February 30th, but that seems rather long? I'll have a 4 sock isted monarch by then any werd?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Alucard001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAlucard001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Alucard001

Posted 2004-05-30, 09:17 PM in reply to Alucard001's post "Ladder season end?"
It ends on February 30th like Volls said. And if you think that's an actual date, you're just plane dumb .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-05-30, 09:37 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "It ends on February 30th ;) like Volls..."
wow.. i didnt expect the ladder season to last more than 1 year. now i got more time to lvl my pvp dueling chars.
and more time to create more chars on east for pking
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-05-30, 09:55 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "wow.. i didnt expect the ladder season..."
Ladder just converts to normal d2 chars when it ends.. Correct?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-05-30, 09:59 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Ladder just converts to normal d2 chars..."
That is correct.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-05-30, 10:26 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "That is correct."
it would more than likely would not happen til like next patch, which will never happen.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-05-30, 10:32 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "it would more than likely would not..."
Ganga said:
it would more than likely would not happen til like next patch, which will never happen.
Lol, Maybe blizz will get lazy and the children of battle.net will roam the lands free day in and day out... uhh did I say roam? Meant bot
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Alucard001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAlucard001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Alucard001

Posted 2004-05-31, 04:19 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "That is correct."
Sovereign said:
That is correct.
wat will happen 2 ladder items then?
will they all dissapear ?
or will non-ladder have those items?
if non-ladder wont b able 2 find them , but they wudnt dissapear , I wud say 2 ppl on ladder :
get as many unique ladder items , they will be worth a LOT on non-ladder if they are unfindable there
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2004-05-31, 09:13 AM in reply to Death's post starting "wat will happen 2 ladder items then?..."
I'd say they would be available on non-ladder, but by then a new patch will have more ladder items and so on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-05-31, 11:04 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I'd say they would be available on..."
HandOfHeaven said:
I'd say they would be available on non-ladder, but by then a new patch will have more ladder items and so on.
hmmm , yes thats true
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2004-05-31, 02:52 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I'd say they would be available on..."
HandOfHeaven said:
a new patch?..can it be?
What is this!?! A center for ants!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
supaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensupaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

supaflip_69

Posted 2004-05-31, 07:35 PM in reply to supaflip_69's post starting "a new patch?..can it be?"
supaflip_69 said:
a new patch?..can it be?
Rofl yea right, those lazy bastards
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Alucard001

Posted 2004-05-31, 08:40 PM in reply to Alucard001's post starting "Rofl yea right, those lazy bastards"
Damnit, to reiterate for the 9345th time...
  1. No one knows when the ladder season will end. There is only speculation.
  2. Ladder characters will transfer over to Non-Ladder, keeping all of their items.
  3. Ladder-Only items will stay the way they are, you will still not be able to FIND them until a new Ladder starts. (Mostly conjecture there)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-01, 07:58 PM in reply to Alucard001's post starting "Rofl yea right, those lazy bastards"
ha yah ladder restarting

thats like expecting another patch to come out soon
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
insanity_420 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeninsanity_420 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

insanity_420

Posted 2004-06-01, 08:07 PM in reply to insanity_420's post starting "ha yah ladder restarting thats like..."
It's not going to happen any time soon...
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon