Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

View Poll Results: Did you had gone abroad/overseas?
Yess!! 2 25.00%
Nope, 0 0%
What the hell?! 4 50.00%
Never did and never wanted to 0 0%
YEAH! IN my DREAMS!! 0 0%
No, but i wanted to.!! 2 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Grin Aloha! LONG TIME NO SEE! i'm back from... er.... wait a second... ah!, hawaii..

Posted 2008-03-01, 06:10 AM
Aloha! LONG TIME NO SEE! i'm back from... er.... wait a second... ah!, hawaii..
Gokussj4 =right

Li shenron = left

ssj4 vegeta!

Shenron hit by a brick hahahaha!

Fusion super gogeta!

Ka..me..ha..me.. HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............................
DIE !PERISH AND GET LOST!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Meganroid_6 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMeganroid_6 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Meganroid_6

Posted 2008-03-01, 01:01 PM in reply to Meganroid_6's post "Aloha! LONG TIME NO SEE! i'm back..."
O_o WHat
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-03-01, 08:14 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "O_o WHat"
........who the @#$% are you? O_o
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Smile Dont you got it? overseas?? or maybe you dont know about the polls!?

Posted 2008-03-01, 08:52 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "........who the @#$% are you? O_o"
kyeruu said:
........who the @#$% are you? O_o
What ?! a human that tring to do polls... (first time evar!!!!!) ! if you asking about my asl = 12,M,Malaysia... (Meganroid_6(androidz!!))
Then, Who the %!@$ are you then!!?
Gokussj4 =right

Li shenron = left

ssj4 vegeta!

Shenron hit by a brick hahahaha!

Fusion super gogeta!

Ka..me..ha..me.. HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............................
DIE !PERISH AND GET LOST!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Meganroid_6 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMeganroid_6 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Meganroid_6

Posted 2008-03-01, 10:49 PM in reply to Meganroid_6's post "Dont you got it? overseas?? or maybe..."
kyeruu is talking to himself again
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-03-02, 05:20 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "kyeruu is talking to himself again"
either you are a compleat ideot from another forum who can't spell, or you just have no ability with grammer.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-03-03, 03:23 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "either you are a compleat ideot from..."
Asamin said:
either you are a compleat ideot from another forum who can't spell, or you just have no ability with grammer.
You just owned yourself.

it's "Complete" "Idiot" and "Grammar"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-03-03, 07:39 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "You just owned yourself. it's..."
forgot to capitalize the "e" in "either" too.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-03-04, 08:46 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "forgot to capitalize the "e" in..."
...........he just made me seem smart, way to go....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2008-03-08, 08:15 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "You just owned yourself. it's..."
-Spector- said:
You just owned yourself.

it's "Complete" "Idiot" and "Grammar"
Well so sorry! I was typing that really fast cuz my mom was yelling at me to get off. I never got to correct all the spelling.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-03-09, 07:03 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Well so sorry! I was typing that really..."
you also said cuz..........
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kyeruu

Posted 2008-03-09, 07:30 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "you also said cuz.........."
This thread is funny.

I had a girlfriend named Megan. Pregnancy and childbirth gave her a hemmorhoid(sp).

Meganroid. Haha..

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2008-03-09, 07:32 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "This thread is funny. I had a..."
O_o i have no idea what does that have to do with this threat but LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kyeruu

Posted 2008-03-13, 03:50 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "This thread is funny. I had a..."
Adrenachrome said:
This thread is funny.

I had a girlfriend named Megan. Pregnancy and childbirth gave her a hemmorhoid(sp).

Meganroid. Haha..
That is just weird that you would notice such a thing. How could one mind make that connection so fast?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-03-13, 05:03 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "That is just weird that you would..."
oh i do stuff like that all the time. my friends name is jackie jabocy. she looks asian, so i decided to call her jackie chinkoby.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-03-13, 06:59 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "That is just weird that you would..."
Asamin said:
That is just weird that you would notice such a thing. How could one mind make that connection so fast?

It is scarred into my memory, when she pushed on the baby..... she pushed on the roid...

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome