Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

High School Grad
Posted 2008-05-31, 10:54 AM
Well, last night everyone walked across the stage for the last time. Unbelievable that I don't ever have to set foot in a school if I don't want to.

100% of my class graduated. It was awesome. The valedictorian had a GPA of 106.89.

I sadly was not that high on the list, but whatever. I had a great time with everyone I love.

Finally free.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2008-05-31, 11:07 AM in reply to Wed-G's post "High School Grad"
Congratulations. Now you just have the long wait until you die . Jk, college is cool. Try it out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-05-31, 11:11 AM in reply to Wed-G's post "High School Grad"
Wed-G said:
Well, last night everyone walked across the stage for the last time. Unbelievable that I don't ever have to set foot in a school if I don't want to.

100% of my class graduated. It was awesome. The valedictorian had a GPA of 106.89.

I sadly was not that high on the list, but whatever. I had a great time with everyone I love.

Finally free.
Grats! I highly suggest you still go to college, even though the feeling that you could be done with school is great. College is a lot more no-nonsense than high school is. You don't chit chat for half of the class, you don't hang out in the halls between classes, you don't socialize at lunch, or any of that shit. At least for me, that's how it is. I have a certain number of classes to go to every week, I go to them, I sit through them, I come home and do homework. I barely know any of my professor's names, I barely know the names of any of the other people in my class, and in general it's all about learning rather than being about who's dating who and who's fighting with who and all of that nonsense that happens in high school.

I also have to wonder how 100% of your class graduated. That doesn't sound like a very challenging thing to do if 100% of the people did it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-05-31, 11:27 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Grats! I highly suggest you still go..."
!King_Amazon! said:
I also have to wonder how 100% of your class graduated. That doesn't sound like a very challenging thing to do if 100% of the people did it.
Well, my school district was rated #1 in Texas a few years ago apparently and it is an exemplary campus. But, no, it's not that challenging but if you still have to try or else you'd fail. Or get really low grades.

My first three years of high school, I goofed off the entire time. This year, I actually tried for my transcripts and made 90's the entire year.

Granted, english IV was the easiest class I had. But whatever.

I plan on starting college in spring. I plan on going to UT Tyler because it's the best campus with the shortest commute.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2008-05-31, 01:20 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "Well, my school district was rated #1..."
I don't doubt it's probably actually a great school, it's just not uncommon these days for a school to make stuff way easy, simply to have good numbers.

That's certainly one of the things I like about college. It's a lot more competative. I've gotten to points where I feel like I can just slack off because things are going easy, and it will jump up and bite me right in the balls.

Hope you enjoy college! Be ready for an experience much different from the school you're used to. Firstly, most professors do not give a shit about you. If you fall behind or whatever, most professors probably aren't going to have sympathy for you or help you. They are also, for the most part, very no-nonsense. Don't screw around during their lectures, or they will probably either kick you out for the day or fail you all together.

College is certainly harder, but I enjoy it compared to High School.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-05-31, 08:12 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I don't doubt it's probably actually a..."
I suggest you try out college, even though it is not for everyone. I learned a great deal about myself for the past 4 years and have learned how to coexist with potential clients/ co-workers. I also gained an education (which noone can take away from me now) and have been hired for full-time work because of that education.

Congrats on graduating high school and good luck in the future
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2008-06-02, 07:09 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "I suggest you try out college, even..."
Congratulations... I dunno about you but now that I'm out of Highschool I actually miss it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-06-02, 07:19 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Congratulations... I dunno about you..."
go in to the airforce
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-06-02, 08:32 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "go in to the airforce"
What on earth does that have to do with this thread jamer?

Anywho, Congratz Wed-G.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-06-03, 12:18 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Congratulations... I dunno about you..."
-Spector- said:
Congratulations... I dunno about you but now that I'm out of Highschool I actually miss it.
I kind of do. I don't miss all the homework and bullshit but I miss interracting with everyone on a daily basis. You lost contact with A LOT of people after you graduate.

Anyway.. congrats Wed-G.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-06-05, 06:19 AM in reply to Wed-G's post "High School Grad"
Congratulations my man. Enjoy college when you go. I'm planning on enrolling this fall myself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-06-05, 09:00 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Congratulations my man. Enjoy college..."
KagomJack said:
Congratulations my man. Enjoy college when you go. I'm planning on enrolling this fall myself.
Same here, i'm tired of my job.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-06-12, 04:48 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Same here, i'm tired of my job."
Great job love! I was very proud of you that night.

For 100% of the class to graduate was a very rare thing at our school, at least, thats what the principal told us. Then again, I'm sure it's a rare occurance at any school.

Last edited by MidnightsChorus; 2008-06-12 at 04:58 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MidnightsChorus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMidnightsChorus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MidnightsChorus

Posted 2008-06-12, 06:58 PM in reply to MidnightsChorus's post starting "Great job love! I was very proud of you..."
Good luck with college and/or wherever your road takes you.
I sadly still have 3 years to go of high school...=/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-06-12, 07:47 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Good luck with college and/or wherever..."
Highschool is a waste of time, honestly, besides math classes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-06-12, 08:18 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Good luck with college and/or wherever..."
Quote:
I sadly still have 3 years to go of high school...=/
I'm sorry. I remember the feeling.

Quote:
Highschool is a waste of time, honestly, besides math classes.
I don't necessarily consider it a waste. I learned a lot from it. Mostly in the area of dealing with other people. As for math, I hated it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MidnightsChorus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMidnightsChorus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MidnightsChorus

Posted 2008-06-12, 08:21 PM in reply to MidnightsChorus's post starting "I'm sorry. I remember the feeling. ..."
It's just a continuation of middle school in the social learning aspect, imo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-06-12, 09:54 PM in reply to Wed-G's post "High School Grad"
i missed the last 2 days of school and its killing me.
but whoaaaaa. you graduated already? ours isn't until june 29th.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-06-13, 08:03 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "It's just a continuation of middle..."
Hey WKKF, were you in advanced classes for math in high school?
Because I was in Geometry in 9th, and it was a real pain.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-06-13, 07:42 PM in reply to Wed-G's post "High School Grad"
Congratulations!!!

On another note. DON'T SCREW AROUND. Seriously. I first started going to college 2 years ago and I remember some jackass was humping the window. He was one of those idiots who's parents enrolled him because they had money. Needless to say I didn't see him after week 1 and when the fall term was over he re applied and stopped screwing around. Point being your teachers will kick you out if you screw around.

As for high school there is no reason why everyone shouldn't have gradutated. That shit was so easy I was bored for half the day and constantly in the library reading books. The only interactions I ever made with other people were telling them "no I don't want to smoke or drink" and "fuck off you overrated whore".
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog