Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Cannabis FAQ
Posted 2005-02-28, 06:08 PM
I found a very nice, very informative cannabis FAQ I'd like to share. It first explains what exactly hemp is, what it can be used for, what makes it better than other products etc.

The FAQ then explains why we don't use hemp now, why it is illegal (why it was originally made illegal), some other things. Next it answers common questions (uninformed questions) about marijuana with facts and sources to back it up. After that it explains why marijuana is still illegal and what can be done to legalize it.

The FAQ is extremely informative, I learned a lot myself (and I thought I already knew almost everything there was to know). It took me approximately 2 hours to read the entire thing, it's a bit lengthy, but I urge you (user or non user) to read it and become informed.

http://cannabis.hivemind.net/rtcl-iht-faq.htm
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-02-28, 06:36 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Cannabis FAQ"
Very old
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-02-28, 06:43 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Very old"
It might be, but it's new to me, and this is the General Conversation forum, so unless you are going to contribute to a conversation about this FAQ and what it says, don't speak.

Bitch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-02-28, 06:52 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It might be, but it's new to me, and..."
wOw !K_A! yuo R teh BIG GEENIOUSS!11!10NEONE
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-02-28, 08:15 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Cannabis FAQ"
Hehe.. cannabis..

FUCK YES!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-02-28, 09:35 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Hehe.. cannabis.. FUCK YES!"
Did you happen to read it Thanatos?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-02-28, 10:59 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Hehe.. cannabis.. FUCK YES!"
Thanatos said:
Hehe.. cannabis..

FUCK YES!
LMAO! Terribly terribly typicle.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-01, 07:29 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Did you happen to read it Thanatos?"
!King_Amazon! said:
Did you happen to read it Thanatos?
I skimmed over it. When I have some more time, I'll make sure to read up on my best friend.

Cannabis FAQ said:
Is it true that marijuana makes you lazy and unmotivated?
Heh, I read in High Times that marijuana doesn't make people lazy, it just so happens that a lot of lazy people smoke pot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-03-01, 02:56 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I skimmed over it. When I have some..."
It makes young people lazy. It causes amotivational syndrome.

Has no effect on adults.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-03-01, 03:07 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It makes young people lazy. It causes..."
I'd say it has no effect on adults that have thier shit together in the first place.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-01, 03:10 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I'd say it has no effect on adults that..."
Yeah, I'm lazy as fuck but can't remember if I was already lazy before I started smoking weed...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2005-03-01, 07:48 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Yeah, I'm lazy as fuck but can't..."
kaos said:
Yeah, I'm lazy as fuck but can't remember if I was already lazy before I started smoking weed...
Lmao, same here man.

Weed used to make me HELLA lazy. I called in to my job and told them I quit Office Space style. I just now got a new job because I'm tired of having no money and to be blunt: I want weed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2005-03-01, 08:05 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Lmao, same here man. Weed used to..."
You're all sacrilegious sinners.. our Lord and savior Zonalon will smite thee.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2005-03-01, 08:07 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "You're all sacrilegious sinners.. our..."
Oh, no~! Not Zonalon!!! Anything but Zonalon!!! What ever shall we do?

*Hides from Zonalons long ass posts which I never read*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2005-03-01, 08:13 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Oh, no~! Not Zonalon!!! Anything but..."
You know what I think? I think the Jews control kaos! Zonalon, investigate ASAP!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2005-03-01, 08:15 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Oh, no~! Not Zonalon!!! Anything but..."
EVERYONE, HIDE IN MY CONVENIENTLY LARGE OVEN!! IT'S SAFE IN THERE!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2005-03-01, 08:25 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "EVERYONE, HIDE IN MY CONVENIENTLY LARGE..."
First I want to eat more of your house that's made of candy and cookies....and weed!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2005-03-01, 08:26 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "First I want to eat more of your house..."
D..damn you!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2005-03-01, 09:25 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "D..damn you!!"
GIVE ME YOUR BALLS!

Btw, im fat. I was lazy before pot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-03-01, 09:27 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "GIVE ME YOUR BALLS! Btw, im fat. I..."
I have never smoked pot. I heard you don't get high the first time... so I don't know why I should start?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags