Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > News and Events

Another School Shooting
Posted 2007-10-10, 12:38 PM
If you hadn't heard.

http://www.cnn.com/?shooting

Sounds like 5 shot, dunno how many of those are dead, shooter is dead. Shooter was 14 years old. What a waste, all around.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-10, 12:41 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Another School Shooting"
Just about to post this, stupid kids these days.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-10-10, 12:44 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Just about to post this, stupid kids..."
I wonder how long it will be until they do something about this shit? It's really getting to be something that isn't unexpected at all. Of the 3 people who I've told so far, nobody seemed suprised or even really reacted to it. I called Nikki and told her and she's like "is that all?" She wasn't even being sarcastic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-10, 12:46 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I wonder how long it will be until they..."
Yeah I seem to be the only one pissed off about it on my side, I think we need to go back to beating the kids in the classrooms. And how the fuck are all of these kids getting hanguns and automatic weapons?

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-10-10, 12:48 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yeah I seem to be the only one pissed..."
Beating kids, I'm not so sure.

If you think guns are hard to get you're blind. That's why there needs to be much tighter regulation, if not a complete ban on guns. There would be so much less death, even if it wouldn't compeletely eliminate gun crimes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-10, 01:03 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Beating kids, I'm not so sure. If..."
No way we have ignorant REDNECKS (republicans in most cases) that think taking away the access of getting guns is a bad thing (found another topic for debate);

This is a pretty horrible story, it's sad too that it's been happening alot more lately, in different cases of the country with different scenarios of the kids, they're pulling the copy-cat crimes.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-10-10, 02:38 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "No way we have ignorant REDNECKS..."
Metal detectors for the win.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-10-10, 02:41 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Metal detectors for the win."
Seriously, that's all it takes. Make them mandatory, give them funding for it. I don't care how much it costs, if it saves as many lives as have been taken in school shootings, it's worth it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-10, 02:46 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Seriously, that's all it takes. Make..."
If it saves 1 life, it's worth it. Nonetheless close to the 100 that have been affected by this since Columbine....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-10-10, 02:57 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "If it saves 1 life, it's worth it. ..."
Well, one day of funding for the Iraq war could possibly pay for that 1,000x over.

Edit: Here's another link of stupid ass kids I found on the side of CNN.com

http://www.kcci.com/news/14309351/detail.html

Quote:

Last edited by D3V; 2007-10-10 at 03:11 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-10-11, 08:50 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Just about to post this, stupid kids..."
Edit* Hah!

The shooter's name is pretty funny.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/t...?storyid=93271

Found it somewhat comical, apparently another kid that displayed all of these problems and "warning signals" and even tipped them off that he was going to do something apparently, probably just thought he was a little shit.

Apparently he got beat up for saying F*** God. Then got suspended, then came back and lit the place up, what an idiot.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-10-11, 09:27 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Edit* Hah! The shooter's name is..."
When are they going to take these kids seriously? It's to the point where they want to out-do other school shootings and make theirs more memorable. It's fucking sick.

Kids are fucked up these days.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-11, 09:30 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "When are they going to take these kids..."
I dunno, this guy pretty much sucked. The only person dead, last I heard, is him. He also shot two people in the ELBOW.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-11, 09:35 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I dunno, this guy pretty much sucked. ..."
Yeah this guy sucked in terms of 'killing the most class members'

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-11, 10:09 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I dunno, this guy pretty much sucked. ..."
!King_Amazon! said:
I dunno, this guy pretty much sucked. The only person dead, last I heard, is him. He also shot two people in the ELBOW.
He probably got even more emo afterwards that he couldn't even kill anybody, and turned the gun on himself.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-10-11, 03:22 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "He probably got even more emo..."
Fuck kids like him

In New York, there are many schools that have metal dectators. Apparently, my uncle (who teaches at one of those schools) says that a kid a day is saved because of metal dectators and the school doesnt get introuble if shit happens.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY