Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

Posted 2012-03-29, 11:35 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I don't approve - you can't see his..."
You can see half his face in the avatar.

EDIT: Better?
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>

Last edited by Asamin; 2012-03-29 at 11:56 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-03-29, 01:23 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "You can see half his face in the..."
Yes.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-03-29, 01:23 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "You can see half his face in the..."
Too orange.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2012-03-29, 01:24 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Too orange. ;)"
And so you post the orange smiley face.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-03-29, 04:35 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Too orange. ;)"
Well lenny, send me a link to the render you want and a description of the colors and I'll make it.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-03-29, 05:54 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Well lenny, send me a link to the..."
I don't even have the foggiest idea who that is, and which anime he comes from.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2012-03-29, 06:11 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I don't even have the foggiest idea who..."
Ighigo from Bleach.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-04-02, 06:59 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I don't even have the foggiest idea who..."
It's one of the top three Shonen anime of our time, so I'm a bit surprised to haven't at least seen him or heard of Bleach.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-04-02, 07:42 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "It's one of the top three Shonen anime..."
What are the other two? Naruto and Deathnote?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-04-03, 04:24 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "What are the other two? Naruto and..."
Does Death Note count as Shonen?
Regardless, it's Naruto and One Piece. The three are basically competing for the title of "The new DBZ".
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-04-03, 08:28 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Does Death Note count as Shonen?..."
I gotta be honest and say I have no clue what Shonen is. I just watch Bleach, watched Deathnote, FLCL, and one other focused around drills who's name is escaping me right now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-04-04, 02:07 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I gotta be honest and say I have no..."
I'll come back if WKFF does
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2012-04-04, 07:06 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "I'll come back if WKFF does :D"
Well that's hard to make happen. Unless someone has a connection.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-04-05, 09:55 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I gotta be honest and say I have no..."
Asamin said: [Goto]
I gotta be honest and say I have no clue what Shonen is. I just watch Bleach, watched Deathnote, FLCL, and one other focused around drills who's name is escaping me right now.
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann?

Shonen is basically anything remotely DBZ. Death Note is too "grown up" and "realistic" to be Shonen, and too detective.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-04-05, 04:00 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann? Shonen..."
But Deathnote is amazing.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-04-05, 04:37 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "But Deathnote is amazing....."
That it may be, but I think it's for this thread to be laid to rest - I believe you have now sufficiently [re]introduced. If the two of you wish to continue your discussion, we do have an anime forum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2012-04-05, 07:38 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "That it may be, but I think it's for..."
Sounds good. Mind locking it Lenny?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-04-05, 11:40 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "But Deathnote is amazing....."
No it's not.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign