Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

hai

Posted 2010-01-02, 08:08 AM
im new hereā€¼
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Knight Sir Rick enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzKnight Sir Rick enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Knight Sir Rick

Posted 2010-01-02, 03:31 PM in reply to Knight Sir Rick's post "hai"
I bet you aren't, zelaron consists of old members making new accounts because there is that little activity...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2010-01-02, 03:48 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "I bet you aren't, zelaron consists of..."
Looks new to me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-01-03, 12:44 AM in reply to Knight Sir Rick's post "hai"
O hai Thar.

Kazilla said:
I bet you aren't, zelaron consists of old members making new accounts because there is that little activity...
I wonder how many people actually have done that. I know I count as one. >_>
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-01-03, 06:36 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "I bet you aren't, zelaron consists of..."
Most of them are from the USA; this one isn't.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2010-01-03, 07:50 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Most of them are from the USA; this one..."
Orly? Well, from what I can tell, he isn't posting anymore. So, really, nothing new.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-01-04, 10:00 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Orly? Well, from what I can tell, he..."
Welcome to Zelaron!

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-01-04, 11:22 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Most of them are from the USA; this one..."
WetWired said: [Goto]
Most of them are from the USA; this one isn't.
wut
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Knight Sir Rick enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzKnight Sir Rick enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Knight Sir Rick

Posted 2010-01-04, 12:33 PM in reply to Knight Sir Rick's post starting "wut"
It does say "Knight" and "sir" so, there's no way it can be american! And look, he posted more!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-01-04, 12:47 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "It does say "Knight" and "sir" so,..."
Welcome!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2010-01-04, 12:58 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Welcome!"
lolol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-01-29, 06:09 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "lolol"
LQTM, that's the first thing I thought of when I seen the new guy "Avindar." The first day, they had 4 posts and what-not. I figured they were following in my footsteps.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Snake enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSnake enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Snake

Posted 2010-01-29, 07:15 PM in reply to Snake's post starting "LQTM, that's the first thing I thought..."
What are you babbling about?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-01-29, 07:18 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "What are you babbling about?"
Nothing important.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Snake enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSnake enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Snake

Posted 2010-01-31, 01:55 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "What are you babbling about?"
The same thing we babble about every night, Pinky.
Trying to take over the world!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-02-05, 06:02 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "The same thing we babble about every..."
That's true. I babble about pinky, but it's not the pinky involving talking mice, or taking over the world...Or the one on any non-handicapped person's hand. -Hint, hint-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Snake

Posted 2010-02-06, 09:05 AM in reply to Snake's post starting "That's true. I babble about pinky, but..."
I don't think either of you understand the concept of an "Introduction" thread, so let me enlighten you.

The new member wants to say "Hi!", so he creates a thread in which he can say "Hi!" and we reply with "Hi!". After a day or so, the thread falls inactive, as everyone has given their greetings to the fresh meat, and the normal order of the world is resumed.

I've just read three Introduction threads, this being the third, in which the conversation has not only carried on, but is horribly off topic. If you want a private conversation, send a Private Message. If you want to spam the boards, do it in the WRT.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2010-02-06, 07:11 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I don't think either of you understand..."
Sorry to burst your bubble, Sir. It's the modern age and people do what they want. ThUg-LiiiiiiiiFe! This isn't spamming, it's introducing ourselves.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Snake

Posted 2010-02-07, 06:04 AM in reply to Snake's post starting "Sorry to burst your bubble, Sir. It's..."
No it isn't, it's spamming - you're introducing yourself in your own thread, maybe, but not in other peoples threads.

Enjoy your holiday.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2010-02-07, 09:27 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "No it isn't, it's spamming - you're..."
Lenny said: [Goto]
Enjoy your holiday.
Is that your battle cry? Ouch.
Well, um, anyways... I'm done in this thread. Don't wanna end up like him. D;
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai