Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

Posted 2012-03-26, 11:50 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "That would make him new to you, but..."
Right.
And I get a long with people who are "new".
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-03-26, 12:47 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Right. And I get a long with people..."
Yet I'm not new. So what does that mean for you?
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-03-26, 12:58 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Yet I'm not new. So what does that mean..."
I think it means don't feed the troll. I like to just ignore Skurai most of the time, it makes this place a lot more enjoyable. Maybe if we get enough people being more active we can just ban him and be done with it. The only reason we keep him around now is because he makes up like half of the activity of the forums.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-03-26, 01:47 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I think it means don't feed the troll. ..."
Well on my ventures to college I will try to lure in some helpless victims for our forum.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-03-26, 02:52 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I think it means don't feed the troll. ..."
That'd be p. baller.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-03-27, 05:08 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "That'd be p. baller."
Off to class today. Lets see if I can reel in a victim.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-03-27, 11:35 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Off to class today. Lets see if I can..."
Tell them we'll do their math homework or something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2012-03-27, 12:53 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Tell them we'll do their math homework..."
I tried. I failed. I'm sorry Zelaron, I have failed you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-03-27, 01:41 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Tell them we'll do their math homework..."
That's actually not a terrible idea. I think a homework help forum could be useful for bringing people here. We have a few pretty smart people here that could actually help people out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-03-27, 07:43 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "That's actually not a terrible idea. I..."
I like that me returning brought this conversation.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-03-27, 08:44 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I like that me returning brought this..."
Gtfo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2012-03-27, 09:59 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Gtfo."
Ok I'm sorry.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-03-27, 10:44 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Yet I'm not new. So what does that mean..."
Asamin said: [Goto]
Yet I'm not new. So what does that mean for you?
You're new to meeeee~
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-03-27, 11:15 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "You're new to meeeee~"
I joined this forum 6 years ago so I think the correct statement would be you're new to ME. I'm not new to you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-03-28, 08:20 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I joined this forum 6 years ago so I..."
I think technically you are both new to each other.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-03-28, 01:03 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I think technically you are both new to..."
K_A has the right idea.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-03-28, 07:56 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "K_A has the right idea."
A good point K_A. Well he's no longer new to me. He gave me a reason to dislike him. Still not hate. But dislike.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-03-29, 07:52 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "A good point K_A. Well he's no longer..."
Whaddidido?
You're pretty alright. I like your Display pic should be a different pic of Ichigo, than your signature, but that's my only compaint.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-03-29, 07:55 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Whaddidido? You're pretty alright. I..."
I guess I'll go make another pic of him then and wait for your approval?

EDIT: There you go. Approve?

Last edited by Asamin; 2012-03-29 at 08:31 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-03-29, 11:20 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I guess I'll go make another pic of him..."
I don't approve - you can't see his face in the avatar, or in the sig image.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny