Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III

Posted 2008-08-22, 04:22 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "the people who dont like playing the OP..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
Perhaps there will be tanking in this installment. Where a healer is ideal.
They've stated that, while classes will be able to work together and play to each others strengths, there won't be any clearly defined roles. I wouldn't expect a "tank" class or a "healing" class. I wouldn't even expect a class that can heal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-08-22, 04:24 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "They've stated that, while classes will..."
I love to play either the massive melee dealing huge armored clad warrior of doom, or the pansy holding a staff in white robes. - - looks like another warrior of doom for d3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-07, 07:17 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "I love to play either the massive melee..."
I never played doom before cuz im poor
Level 50 Human Berserker
3/7 Elite Set Currently have Rageplate Helm,Rageplate chest piece and staves

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xSerenity Diedx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxSerenity Diedx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xSerenity Diedx

Posted 2008-09-10, 08:03 PM in reply to xSerenity Diedx's post starting "I never played doom before cuz im poor"
he means a warrior that destroys everything in it's path kind of doom. Not the game Doom.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin