Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

Grin get to know me...

Posted 2009-06-19, 09:00 PM
I'm Jen AKA Thug Jr or Rocky Jr, your pick,...Female...I cut that cake on April 18th, although I hate the birthday song... I love music, it defines society... I'm random at times but the thoughts actually make sense sometimes... I like random things such as things that can make me laugh when I'm depressed... Family is important to me... I know it seems like I'm quiet all the time but if you knew me, you would think: "Does she ever shut up?" I hate it when people tell me I can't do anything... You say it, I'll prove you wrong in a big way... I can't stand fakers and posers... It seems like I am the one person you can't stand... I'm a little bit on the broken side... It seems like I wear my heart on my sleeve... I love all kinds of movies, including scary ones... Although I can get through them without flinching but I jump 10 feet in the air when the toast pops out of the toaster... Music is my life, I play more than 2 instruments and was in the marching band all 4 years of high school... I'm the youngest of 3 kids, my sister is in her 20s and my brother is 21... I can't stand the way my sister tries to dress me and that she tries to change me 'cause of who I am... My best friends are my awesome buddies... (Mel,John*my baby*, Kalen, Kristy, Mom and Dad, Tina and Jay) I love my family with my whole heart... This is whatever I want, not whatever you want, so, if you don't like this then leave my page... I love to sleep, its the best thing ever... AND I CANNOT STAND GUYS WHO THINK THAT THEY CAN HIT IT AND QUIT IT!!!! Girls are looking for love, not a booty call.... Especially me... I'm looking for love, not an asshole... I love my boyfriend and I wouldn't want anyone else but him... "JOHN I LOVE YOU!!!!!!" Monster and Full Throtle Blue Demon are the best enrgry drinks, not matter what John says, lol... I help out anyone who wants or needs my help, whether they like it or not....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
swimfan629 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenswimfan629 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

swimfan629

Posted 2009-06-19, 09:04 PM in reply to swimfan629's post "get to know me..."
Spazziest introduction ever
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-06-19, 09:05 PM in reply to swimfan629's post "get to know me..."
I think attempting to read that would have given me an aneurysm.

I stopped at "Female"

Welcome to the forum anyway, viva la uterus and all that jazz.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-06-20, 12:25 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I think attempting to read that would..."
Jessifer said: [Goto]
I think attempting to read that would have given me an aneurysm.

I stopped at "Female"

Welcome to the forum anyway, viva la uterus and all that jazz.
I stopped at female too.
What's all this about Mexican Uterus?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-06-20, 05:45 AM in reply to swimfan629's post "get to know me..."
Welcome swim fan! I can almost guarantee you the only person on these forums looking for assholes is Kagomjack!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2009-06-20, 09:29 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Welcome swim fan! I can almost..."
You forgot Mantra.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-06-20, 03:49 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "You forgot Mantra."
Hi, welcome.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2009-06-20, 03:54 PM in reply to Senesia's post starting "Hi, welcome."
hello
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2009-06-20, 04:19 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I stopped at female too. What's all..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
What's all this about Mexican Uterus?
Nobody else caught this?

swimfan, what it do baby
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-06-21, 05:50 AM in reply to swimfan629's post "get to know me..."
Grav said: [Goto]
Spazziest introduction ever
And yet you befriended her...

swimfan629 said: [Goto]
AND I CANNOT STAND GUYS WHO THINK THAT THEY CAN HIT IT AND QUIT IT!!!!
Nuff said.

Last edited by Sum Yung Guy; 2009-06-21 at 05:52 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-06-21, 08:57 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Nobody else caught this? :haha: ..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
Nobody else caught this?

swimfan, what it do baby
They probably did, but are avoiding interaction with me at all costs.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-06-21, 10:35 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "They probably did, but are avoiding..."
So, three guesses she'll join the 1 post club
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2009-06-21, 02:52 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "So, three guesses she'll join the 1..."
Welcome!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-06-21, 03:26 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "So, three guesses she'll join the 1..."
Wallow said: [Goto]
So, three guesses she'll join the 1 post club

Alright, that's your first guess. What are the other two?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-06-21, 04:38 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Alright, that's your first guess. What..."
Me!
Eventually....
One of these days...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-06-21, 06:56 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Me! Eventually.... :rolleyes: One of..."
...what?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2009-06-21, 08:09 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "...what?"
Just don't respond...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-06-21, 08:59 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Just don't respond..."
Jessifer said: [Goto]
Just don't respond...
Too late!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-06-22, 04:47 PM in reply to swimfan629's post "get to know me..."
swimfan629 said: [Goto]
Monster and Full Throtle Blue Demon are the best enrgry drinks

Anyone who didn't see this part coming probably needs Ritalin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2009-06-22, 04:48 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Anyone who didn't see this part coming..."
๏̯͡๏

I prefer coffee.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav