Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2005-08-24, 11:09 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Zelaron does have a tendency to be like..."
who the hell are those guys.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lawngnome is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLawngnome is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Lawngnome

Posted 2005-08-24, 11:16 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Zelaron does have a tendency to be like..."
Nobody can ever truly be the next Quikspy, but yes, I vote HK as our new flame-toy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2005-08-24, 11:50 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Nobody can ever truly be the next..."
The1 beats quikspy anyday.

The1 is the scum of the earth.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-08-25, 12:08 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "The1 beats quikspy anyday. The1 is..."
I can answer the question to the thread, me and dev are lanning BF2 right now and getting ready for tomorrow's jag game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lawngnome is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLawngnome is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Lawngnome

Posted 2005-08-25, 02:26 AM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "I say we unban him......I mean the..."
Hades-Knight said:
I say we unban him......I mean the forum has to have some1 to focus their anger and blame things on !
That's what YOU are for, idiot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-08-25, 11:40 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "The1 beats quikspy anyday. The1 is..."
Not a chance. The1 was annoying and lame, but he wasn't nearly as stupid as Quikspy was. That guy was the dumbest person walking this Earth. I say "was" because I refuse to believe he could continue existing with his synapses firing at a rate of one per minute.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2005-08-26, 08:20 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Not a chance. The1 was annoying and..."
I wonder if he forgot to breathe yet....

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-08-26, 06:06 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I wonder if he forgot to breathe yet...."
OMG I WANT THEM SWEET D3V's I GOTTA HAVE THAT D3V JUST COME OVER HERE AND SHOVE THEM HOT D3V'S UP MY ASS
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord