Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

View Poll Results: Do you still play D2?
Yes 18 52.94%
No 10 29.41%
Just Bots 6 17.65%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2003-01-04, 02:49 PM in reply to -Bryan-'s post "Do you still play?"
i dont like it but it's pretty adictive lol
well i reformated my comp and i aint palying no more no disc i lent it to a friend and forgot about it lol
we normally dont have stress but we make games adn stuff that causes stress
rpgs =stress
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tornadoraver is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentornadoraver is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tornadoraver

Posted 2003-01-05, 09:26 AM in reply to -Bryan-'s post "Do you still play?"
well well...if i'd get a damn wf for my zon i'd play some more
but as long as i have no wf i'll stay with botting...to get one of the sweet thingies!!!

So long
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
eulogy22 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeneulogy22 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

eulogy22

Posted 2003-01-05, 10:46 AM in reply to -Bryan-'s post "Do you still play?"
I've quit 2 times so far (once before LoD, and once since LoD came out). The bots are what pulled me back this time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pyro

Posted 2003-01-08, 01:41 PM in reply to -Bryan-'s post "Do you still play?"
i don't like to do hc...once you die it is over...

Naruto Rocks
naruto sig coming up next!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
allanonx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenallanonx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

allanonx

Posted 2003-01-08, 07:33 PM in reply to -Bryan-'s post "Do you still play?"
HEHE since some of u guys are so tired of d2 can one of you guys open your dusty Uswest stash and spare me shaft, lava gout, spirals or a gorerider thanx

Comeon guys don't let them rot
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
redcomet is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenredcomet is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

redcomet

Posted 2003-01-08, 08:18 PM in reply to -Bryan-'s post "Do you still play?"
i continue playing because i'm on europe realm, theres no bugged white fuckin items and nobody trades sojs ... come all to europe
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
lordofthedread is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenlordofthedread is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

lordofthedread

Posted 2003-01-27, 08:38 AM in reply to -Bryan-'s post "Do you still play?"
I like D2 but u can become to god like so fast and for me it is like inposible to die. I like the playing the necromancer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mistic_Gohan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMistic_Gohan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mistic_Gohan

Posted 2003-01-27, 09:00 AM in reply to -Bryan-'s post "Do you still play?"
I used to play until i i found out, I didnt like it for a long time because there was toomuch lag everywhere and everyone just rushed to play the game (which is not what they're supposed to do) so since everyone is being rushed and doing hell cow runs at level 5, it kinda sucked the fun out of the game, but that's why i plan to play diabloII LoD when the new 1.10 patch comes out (nobody will be able to rush me and i won't give in to the temptation =)

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-01-27, 10:47 AM in reply to -Bryan-'s post "Do you still play?"
lordofthedread said:
i continue playing because i'm on europe realm, theres no bugged white fuckin items and nobody trades sojs ... come all to europe
Whites will surely come to Europe too... soon .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-01-27, 11:02 AM in reply to -Bryan-'s post "Do you still play?"
Mr.Lee said:
lordofthedread said:
Whites will surely come to Europe too... soon .
plz not
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

You missed me? I'M BACK!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-01-27, 11:04 AM in reply to -Bryan-'s post "Do you still play?"
Well.. ocu rings and con rings exist now.
Its just a matter of time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-01-28, 08:32 AM in reply to -Bryan-'s post "Do you still play?"
i think that the new patch will be awesome because if it makes it so that u have to go through and play again it should make it more livelier becuase like the one guy said just about everyone myself included gets rushed to hell cows and then there is nothing left to do but cow and meph/pindle runs. having to start over will be a good thing i think.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2003-01-28, 08:31 PM in reply to -Bryan-'s post "Do you still play?"
hey well just reading this and said yes i just started but i guess i did at wrong time and was wondering if u quit and havent been off for long if i could have some ones acc cuse mine is shit or help me out with some items
When all else failes look at zelaron
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
weekender is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenweekender is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

weekender