Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > RPGMaker

Cool Looking for a partner.....
Posted 2006-06-04, 04:07 PM
OK,
I am a rather buissy person and havent been doing a whole lot with the game I was making.I am the only one making it and would like a helper.maybe even two or three.I have some pretty nice grfx and a descent story line.So far I have made about 45 mins. of solid gameplay and did pretty good at that I think.I am looking to make this game about 12 hours in length.In this game there is NO magic,instead I use GodSend.There are some cool secrets in the game,and it is rather challenging.I would like a good scripter and someone who is creative.I have msn messenger (frosted_snow@hotmail.com) and I use RPG2K3.Please contact me if you are interested!
Angels encamp around them that fear the LORD!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
frosted_snow is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenfrosted_snow is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

frosted_snow

Posted 2006-06-04, 05:54 PM in reply to frosted_snow's post "Looking for a partner....."
If there's the same scripting langauge as in XP, I might be ble to help, but then again I'm real busy too...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2006-06-04, 06:05 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "If there's the same scripting langauge..."
I'll try to send some pics and show you some of the game sometime soon.I think your would like it tramendously. thx
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
frosted_snow is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenfrosted_snow is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

frosted_snow

Posted 2006-06-04, 09:59 PM in reply to frosted_snow's post "Looking for a partner....."
Hey, FS, when you're done with your game (I know that won't be any time soon since it's gonna be around 12 hours long) post a link (in like, 2 years) on zelaron so we can play it.
Goro goro!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
llamallover2021 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenllamallover2021 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

llamallover2021

Posted 2006-06-06, 10:26 AM in reply to llamallover2021's post starting "Hey, FS, when you're done with your..."
Good new to you llamall.....It don't take me 2 years to make a 12 hour game.
I made a good 45min. Demo in about 2 weeks.The full version will be WAAAAAYYYYYY more extent in the Story,Level design, Scripts,Ect.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

frosted_snow

Posted 2006-06-06, 10:36 AM in reply to frosted_snow's post starting "Good new to you llamall.....It don't..."
should take you around 5 months at that rate .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-06-06, 04:43 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "should take you around 5 months at that..."
Naaa,I plan on it taking about 6-8 months considering I have to go through and beat the whole 12 hour game and look for ANY and EVERY bug,error,miss-spelled word,glitch,ect.Not to mention having other game testers and good critics do the honors for me.I made up my mind.If I am gonna make a game,it will be the next thing to perfection.Everything from the story to the level design.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

frosted_snow

Posted 2006-06-06, 06:02 PM in reply to frosted_snow's post starting "Naaa,I plan on it taking about 6-8..."
Hey, if you want me to be one of those game testers/critics I would love to be one. And PM me that demo you made so I know what the games about and I can get a head start on testing/criticizing(in a good way) it.
Goro goro!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
llamallover2021 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenllamallover2021 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

llamallover2021

Posted 2006-06-07, 12:03 PM in reply to llamallover2021's post starting "Hey, if you want me to be one of those..."
Hey. I might be of some help. PM me the demo and I'll see if I like it...if I do, I'll contact ya.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Noob101 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNoob101 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Noob101

Posted 2006-06-07, 02:33 PM in reply to Noob101's post starting "Hey. I might be of some help. PM me the..."
All who is asking for a demo of my game will prob. get one soon.I have been away from the comp. my game is on.In fact i have been in a completely differant city doing some work.LOL.But it will be available on the net very soon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

frosted_snow

Posted 2006-06-07, 04:34 PM in reply to frosted_snow's post starting "All who is asking for a demo of my game..."
GOOD NEWS!I had a chance to stop by where my game comp. was get the demo so I can send it.Please remember.There are likely to be a few bugs since it was a two week work.I will try to send it through PM to chosen individuals. Then you whom I send it to can choose wheather or not to help.
After I get replies,I will choose one or two people(maybe more).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

frosted_snow

Posted 2006-06-07, 04:42 PM in reply to frosted_snow's post starting "Naaa,I plan on it taking about 6-8..."
frosted_snow said:
Naaa,I plan on it taking about 6-8 months considering I have to go through and beat the whole 12 hour game and look for ANY and EVERY bug,error,miss-spelled word,glitch,ect.Not to mention having other game testers and good critics do the honors for me.I made up my mind.If I am gonna make a game,it will be the next thing to perfection.Everything from the story to the level design.
You are going to need help with checking for spelling and punctuation.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2006-06-07, 04:44 PM in reply to Penguin's post starting "You are going to need help with..."
Agreed LOL.Bad news!I just tried out the Demo installation and found that you must have the RTPe already on your comp.SO if you whant the DEMO now, be sure you have the RM2K3 RTPe files installed.If you wish to wait longer,I will fix this little problem.The file size is now 3MB,but with the rtpe file fix,about 13MB or so.

Last edited by frosted_snow; 2006-06-07 at 04:48 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

frosted_snow

Posted 2006-06-10, 08:50 AM in reply to frosted_snow's post starting "Agreed LOL.Bad news!I just tried out..."
I got my RTP from Bluecube, it's the rpg advocate version, so I'm not really sure what the 'e' stands for in your RTPe.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2006-06-10, 11:59 AM in reply to Atnas's post starting "I got my RTP from Bluecube, it's the..."
No prob. try it out and see.I ask that you comment on it in Privy.Messageing
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

frosted_snow

Posted 2006-06-10, 05:22 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "I got my RTP from Bluecube, it's the..."
Atnas said:
I got my RTP from Bluecube, it's the rpg advocate version, so I'm not really sure what the 'e' stands for in your RTPe.
i think it stands for "english".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sciencekid is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensciencekid is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sciencekid