Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art > Tech Help

Fix my Vuze, and win a cookie!
Posted 2010-11-28, 06:56 AM
I used to download at damn near 1Mb/s.. now I am struggling to get 5 Kb/s. Fix please!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2010-11-28, 08:37 AM in reply to Kazilla's post "Fix my Vuze, and win a cookie!"
are you sure its not a limited amount of download
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2010-11-28, 09:02 AM in reply to jamer123's post starting "are you sure its not a limited amount..."
I kicked Vuza to the curb and picked up his cousin uTorrent. She's not as fast, but still hits in at around 700kb/s. Yay me, adorable animated movies go! Just got Despicable Me!, ITS SO FLUFFY!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2010-11-28, 10:13 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "I kicked Vuza to the curb and picked up..."
i use transmission
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2010-11-28, 11:07 AM in reply to Kazilla's post "Fix my Vuze, and win a cookie!"
Your torrent software shouldn't have much to do with your speed. Your connection, firewall settings, and the source are the main things that matter.

I heard the feds went after a bunch of trackers this weekend, could be related to your issues.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-11-28, 01:52 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Your torrent software shouldn't have..."
Your torrent software matters if your ISP is throttling torrent BW. Some torrent software takes measures to mask the traffic, other software does not.

Last edited by WetWired; 2010-11-28 at 11:09 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2010-11-28, 07:30 PM in reply to Kazilla's post "Fix my Vuze, and win a cookie!"
What's a vuze?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-11-28, 09:13 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "What's a vuze?"
I believe Vuze is the name of the torrent client that was once know as Azureus. You know, the one with the blue frog.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2010-12-01, 06:17 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I believe Vuze is the name of the..."
I caught a frog once, and we got to keep it. He got eaten, I think, by another animal we had... I can't remember. All I remember is he didn't last long.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai