Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post Replays
Posted 2002-12-21, 09:27 AM
I tried to post a replay in this thread and it would not let me. I changed it over to a .zip file and it said it was too big. Can somebody fix this?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2002-12-26, 07:37 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "Replays"
Try uploading it to a site then link people to the download on the site. www.netfirms.com gives sub-domains for free and have 25MB of space. Try it
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Come on over to my house and we'll work on our math skills!! We'll add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, & multiply!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
To see my art go to http://vivalaraza2k3.deviantart.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Satoshi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSatoshi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Satoshi

Posted 2003-01-03, 04:03 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "Replays"
bah! a lot of work just to upload a replay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2003-01-09, 09:45 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "Replays"
just ask people who want them, and send it to them directly through AIM or Trimum!!!
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
First Step: Find your cousin.
Second Step: Get your cousin in the cannon.
Third Step: Find another cousin.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
VComegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenVComegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

VComegasin

Posted 2003-01-10, 01:56 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "Replays"
so.. does anybody want it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2003-01-10, 04:05 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "Replays"
I could use the help. So yes, I would like to have it.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-01-18, 03:16 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "Replays"
AIM/email?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2003-01-18, 03:38 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "Replays"
I use ICQ(www.mirabilis.com I think is the url),
#61943399 if you got it, give me a IM.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-01-19, 05:45 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "Replays"
Nope, no ICQ. What's your e-mail?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2003-01-26, 12:52 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "Replays"
go to the inclan.com for good replays, they got tiller replays there, and lots more
: )
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
duyzer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenduyzer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

duyzer

Posted 2003-01-29, 11:20 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "Replays"
Um... actually the best warcraft3 site I have seen so far for replays is www.battlereports.com - That's the best. Search authors you would like to see, mostly people post their wins. And about the replay issue... .w3g files are small as hell man, you shouldn't have a problem.
Signature coming soon...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SiN)Tichondrius is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSiN)Tichondrius is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SiN)Tichondrius

Posted 2003-01-29, 11:57 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "Replays"
o who gives a shitty, i said theinclan.com is the best cause its only clan members posting their replays and these clan members are from IN. if u never heard u wierd, tiller is on it. mostly 1vs1 but one thing i dont understand bout some is how tiller can predict wat to get, no he doesnt use mh
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
duyzer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenduyzer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

duyzer

Posted 2003-01-30, 12:51 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "Replays"
and as I said, battlereports owns the in clan man... It just has a lot more well rounded replays from good players... agent911 (inclan webmaster) doesnt get his hands on every good replay...Use your head.
Signature coming soon...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SiN)Tichondrius is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSiN)Tichondrius is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SiN)Tichondrius