Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2008-05-12, 12:36 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I reached over 1500 posts yesterday."
Resident Evil 4 is pretty fucking awesome. Haven't played it until now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-05-12, 12:37 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I reached over 1500 posts yesterday."
Just bought the first 11 books in the Saga of Recluce series for £24.11, with £7.85 p&p.

"Well chuffed".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-05-12, 03:01 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Just bought the first 11 books in the..."
Installed Mac OS X 1.5.2 & Ubuntu 8.04 on VMWare Server.

I must say, Mac absolutely, just as my thoughts had thought before, sucks! Ubuntu is a very nice system, only problem I see is the lack of programs it can run.

Now I'm off to see my brother and tell him I figured out how to run the NeoGeo games on his PSP!

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-05-14, 09:58 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Installed Mac OS X 1.5.2 & Ubuntu 8.04..."
Fancy Dress Day was fantastic!!

Sure, I'm saddened by the fact that I won't see the majority of people again for a very long time, if ever I do (well, there's the Leavers' Do at the end of June, results day in August, and Speech Night in November, but that's it), but the last day (today) was great fun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-05-16, 11:07 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Fancy Dress Day was fantastic!! ..."
Bought cheese, yay! There is truly nothing more satisfying than that.

Work List

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-05-16, 11:08 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Bought cheese, yay! There is truly..."
I bought a bluetooth headset for my phone, and it works!
Palin has scat for brains.

I approve this message.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Elizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzElizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Elizabeth

Posted 2008-05-16, 11:21 PM in reply to Elizabeth's post starting "I bought a bluetooth headset for my..."
Had over 100 people appear at my site after I released the downloads for RPG Maker again, how interesting. Downloads = Site Ranking +. Hmm...interesting theory, but I think I should keep the downloads up.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-05-16, 11:23 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Had over 100 people appear at my site..."
What site is that?

I approve this message.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Elizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzElizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Elizabeth

Posted 2008-05-16, 11:27 PM in reply to Elizabeth's post starting "What site is that?"
Elizabeth said:
What site is that?
My website. It's incomplete. In fact, I just made an excuse to allow me more time to finish.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-05-16, 11:29 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "My website. It's incomplete. In fact,..."
And what excuse would that be?

I approve this message.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Elizabeth

Posted 2008-05-16, 11:32 PM in reply to Elizabeth's post starting "And what excuse would that be?"
Elizabeth said:
And what excuse would that be?
I posted a lie about some "major error" I discovered.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-05-16, 11:33 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I posted a lie about some "major error"..."
Ha, liars never prosper.

I have another minor delight, I was invited to a klepto-rave this weekend with soem friend that I haven't hung out with in years.

I approve this message.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Elizabeth

Posted 2008-05-17, 12:11 AM in reply to Elizabeth's post starting "Ha, liars never prosper. I have..."
Elizabeth said:
Ha, liars never prosper.
Not true, I'll put that I was wrong or something. Excuses work out well when given the time to think of a proper story.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-05-17, 12:16 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Not true, I'll put that I was wrong or..."
Ha well good luck with that!

I approve this message.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Elizabeth

Posted 2008-05-17, 12:21 AM in reply to Elizabeth's post starting "Ha well good luck with that!"
Elizabeth said:
Ha well good luck with that!
Will do.

Make sure to have 100-posts as a minor delight.

My current minor delight is screwing with people's heads.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-05-17, 12:23 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Will do. Make sure to have 100-posts..."
Ha 100 posts, I'm talking to the person I have the biggest crush on.

I approve this message.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Elizabeth

Posted 2008-05-17, 12:24 AM in reply to Elizabeth's post starting "Ha 100 posts, I'm talking to the person..."
Elizabeth said:
Ha 100 posts, I'm talking to the person I have the biggest crush on.
Eh? I question who this person is. I dare you to name 'em.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-05-17, 12:25 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Eh? I question who this person is. I..."
I will not meet your dare.

I approve this message.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Elizabeth

Posted 2008-05-17, 12:27 AM in reply to Elizabeth's post starting "I will not meet your dare. :D"
Elizabeth said:
I will not meet your dare.
Punk. We'll find out eventually...(that was creepy, or was it?)

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-05-17, 12:30 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Punk. We'll find out..."
No, you fool, you'll never find out. (not really)

I approve this message.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Elizabeth