Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Help me!!!

Posted 2002-04-28, 01:55 PM
evertime I restart my comp I get an invalid page fault in sysreq and it will not close it's always reopens and will not go away can anybody help me out? SYSRQ caused an invalid page fault in
module <unknown> at 0000:00000000.
Registers:
EAX=00000000 CS=0000 EIP=00000000 EFLGS=00000000
EBX=00000000 SS=0000 ESP=00000000 EBP=00000000
ECX=00000000 DS=0000 ESI=00000000 FS=0000
EDX=00000000 ES=0000 EDI=00000000 GS=0000
Bytes at CS:EIP:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-04-28, 03:42 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Help me!!!"
i dunno... i'm not an expert on this... ask zel
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-04-28, 04:13 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Help me!!!"
he was asking zel
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EvilSteven is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEvilSteven is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EvilSteven

Posted 2002-04-28, 04:18 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Help me!!!"
i tend to get a windows error when i try and play ghost recon most the time, i'm not sure what the error says next time it happens i will edit post and tell ya guys what's wrong. and if ya also can help me with my dsl connection. it only works when i log into aol, nothing else. my internet is slow, it loads slow. so if ya can help much appreciated... thanx
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
CrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

CrEEpR

Posted 2002-04-28, 10:16 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Help me!!!"
i get that warning basically everywhere i go
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-04-28, 11:45 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Help me!!!"
now I'm getting a win32upd warnign popping up every 5 secs nly serious posts plz damn spammer:b :
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-04-29, 10:00 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Help me!!!"
Since we are all venting our problems, mine is:

Everytime I shut down my computer, then infamous "Blue Screen" comes up saying I preformed a "Fatal Error" and that I should press any key. Well I push the key, and it does shut down, but only most of the time.

Sometimes it just stays on and I have to push the button on my tower to turn it off.

-PozerPunk (Help anyone?)

Want a site with alot of hacks, gaming news, and Computer news? Well
Underground Candy Forums
is the place for you!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PozerPunk is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPozerPunk is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

PozerPunk

Posted 2002-04-29, 10:47 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Help me!!!"
Probably you have virus or something like it1!

Made by the Guardian Of Zelaron
Re-edit by the Nightmare of Demons

Made by the Demons' Nightmares
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-04-29, 11:19 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Help me!!!"
start in ms-dos mode and type
"format c:"
best solution if recived lot of/reppiting errors
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-04-29, 11:34 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Help me!!!"
format c: /s is usually better though, since it keeps the system files, so you shouldnh't have to mess around with all the drivers (except for the sound and video card ones, you know what I mean).

However, that is an ordinary error message, and it seems like you should only be able to get it if you are running Win98, Winmill or using a SB Live. If not, then it's a completely unique error, so I could congratulate you, but I'll wait until your computer works again.

Are you getting this error in Windows or from your motherboard as soon as you start your computer?
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-04-29, 01:35 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Help me!!!"
I get it in windows about half way through the loading of everything in the systray
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-04-29, 02:14 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Help me!!!"
And you're posetive that you couldn't possibly have gotten some kind of virus? I got one that kept me from loading Windows once, but I got rid of it manually, even though I have one of the best anti-virus programs installed right now (it beats norton by far).
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-04-29, 05:56 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Help me!!!"
it might be are there any good warez of a virus finder I don't have no money
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-04-29, 06:57 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Help me!!!"
try to check the BIOS. nothin' there, "we" suggest you to format the C drive

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-04-30, 08:24 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Help me!!!"
err not one of those again guess gonna have to start backing it up
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-04-30, 10:16 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Help me!!!"
Format, and back it up. Sounds good to me!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-04-30, 02:57 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Help me!!!"
do not do enything with kazaa it is packed with virises so gay i hate it so bad down with kazaa lets bad mouth it and shit it fucked my computer so fucking bad realy it did m hm
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
thatdude331 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenthatdude331 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

thatdude331

Posted 2002-05-04, 03:22 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Help me!!!"
i use it and i haven't had any problems
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2002-05-04, 03:37 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Help me!!!"
Kazar or Morphies freakin' screwed up my computer. I pity them, good thing they are down now!!!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-05-04, 03:50 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Help me!!!"
mines not down bud i'm useing it right now
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia